𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

1:46AM

Laying between Tays legs Alyssa's head rested on his bottom half, Tay ran his hand through her hair as he stared at her in infatuation. He often felt that his infatuation with her was so deep that it instantly dominated his thoughts, causing him to become delusional every second he's around her.

He'd have these thoughts that he's been around her all of his life, he knew exactly how her body and soul works, and her deepest secrets. He started to believe that this girl is his soulmate and she was created specifically for him. It wasn't an obsession, it was just a felling deep down inside. She completes him and he soulfully believes it.

The girl that he exchanged a few words with at a club months ago may be the key to his happiness.

Hearing his phone ring he carefully, making sure to not wake Alyssa up, reached over and grabbed it from the far left of the bed. Looking at the contact name it was Matt. Sliding over to answer the phone he brought it to his ear.

"Wuddup bucko?" He answered lowly.

"Where you at bruh? We was suppose to meet at
the trap" he said on the other end. Looking at Alyssa, he watch as she slowly tossed her head to the other side before gaining full comfortability again.

"Bruh what's the deal?" Matt asked gaining Tays attention.

"Damn man, I'm on the way" He slightly blowed air out of his nose as he ran his hand down his face. Hanging up he tossed the phone to the end of the bed. He wanted out of the drug game, but he knew that this was the only way he could pay off debts and keep himself going.

"No, please don't go" Alyssa yawned as she lifted from his bottom half and sat up.

"I'll be back" he slid to the edge of the bed and grabbed his shirt sliding it on. Crawling over and sitting in his lap facing him, she slid her arms between his and wrapped them around his body as her head rested on his shoulder. She always hated to see him leave, but now it was something more. She wouldn't let him leave even if her life depended on it and she stood on that.

"I'll be right back, I just gotta handle business real quick ma" he laid back onto the bed as he rubbed her back in a comforting motion.

"No daddy, I want you to stay here please" she whined as she sat up and looked at him.

"Get the phone" he sighed. Quickly hopping from his lap she crawled to the other end of the bed and grabbed the phone. Handing him the phone, he sat up and went to his recent calls. Clicking on Matts contact name he awaited his voice as the phone rung.

"Wussup?" Jay answered.

"Aye bruh, you think you can cover for me tonight? You know what to do, y'all count up and make sure everything straight and make sure that nigga Rick know what the fuck he doing" he said as Alyssa glanced at him, her head averted downward as she thought about the association between the two.

"Yeah"

"Ight hit me back to let my know everything good" his voice lowered as his eyes flickered over at Alyssa once before taking a second look to notice the expression embedded into her facial. Sliding out of bed she attempted walking away until he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him, placing her on his lap.