𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Alyssa

I packaged lots of packages before it was time to get dressed because work always comes first. Jessica came early so I could take a shower and get dressed while she watched Zoey for me.

Going into my closet I had an clear image of what I wanted to wear it's just that I don't have anything to fit my desired look. Well I have a lot of clothes it's just that I don't have anything to wear. Well I have something to wear. Never damn mind shit what am I gone fucking wear.

Pushing through all of my clothes looking for something to wear, I found something. Taking a look around at the big mess I just made I shook my head. I'm anxious and nervous for my first actual date.

"Bad bitch or cool bitch" I placed the two outfits that fit into those categories on the floor. Both snapped in my eyes.

"Hmm" I stood on the stool to reach the top shelf which contained all of my favorite purses. I looked back at my two outfits trying to see which purse would go with either one. Finally settling on my white Prada and black Chanel purse I hopped down. I still couldn't decide which outfit would be best. My phone started ringing so I quickly ran to the room and grabbed It. It was Jaylen so I answered it.

"Perfect timing, help me" I turned the camera around and showed them the two outfits.

"Uhhh, I say the cool bitch outfit" Brooke said. We pick out two outfits and call them cool bitch and bad bitch outfits. It's just a system and we fully understand it.

"Agreed" Jaylen and Olivia replied.

[𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞]

"I feel like you're combining cool bitch with bad bitch into this outfit" Jaylen said as I put the other outfit back

"Yeah, I think I really did. I was originally gonna wear my balenciagas but I feel the need to wear these new shoes since they haven't been worn" I nodded.

"What were you calling for though?"

"To see what you were gonna wear" she said as they all smiled into the camera.

"Okayyy" I dragged out as I put my clothes on the bed. They're acting weird as hell. "Okay now you know so talk to y'all later, love you" I said.

"Love you too, have fun, and get some" already knowing what she was about to say I cut the phone off and threw it on the bed.

I cut the shower on and made sure it was the right temperature. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the hot water. Getting in, I let the water touch every part on my body as I put dove body wash onto my rag. I made sure to wash every part of my body a couple of times.