𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

300 views, 40 comments, and 40 votes.

I feel like this chapter is exceptionally boring but hell just read the motherfucker🚶🏾‍♀️.

.......

THIRD PERSON

Slowly realizing Alyssa's rejection of the promise Richy put his hand down as he shook his head in disappointment. He couldn't make her lock pinky's and he couldn't go against her choice. She's entitled to her own feeling, but he expected her to stick around knowing he's been hurt more than enough times.

Taking a huge sigh, Aniyah got up from the curb and ran her hands across the back of her jeans to ensure they weren't dirty. It wasn't a move well thought through but she had to do what she felt was best as a mother for her daughter.

"So you just finna walk away after I explained to you my brother situation and feelings?"

"Richy I don't think your taking my child's safety into accountability. Stepping into a drug dealers world is dangerous and mind controlling" She bit the inside of her cheek as she looked elsewhere to occupy her attention cause she couldn't bring her eyes to focus on him.

"When someone loves you and vice versa you trust that they'll protect you and your daughter from any harm and danger that you may encounter. I've told you how he felt and none of that shit was made up. His love runs deep for you. You see it, hell we all see it. Love is one helluva drug man" he shook his head.

You could see the need of reassurance embedded into her facial expression. She didn't quite trust him neither was her love for him fully developed. It was complicated yet understandable.

"I know" he blurted out before she could object. "It's hard to trust a drug dealer and I won't sit here and beg you to" he stood up from the curb.

"My brother gone be straight" he walked past her to the entrance. "Trust me" and with that he walked in leaving her stuck debating her feelings.

ALYSSA

It has been four long and dreadful days since Tay and I's last encounter. It gave me enough time to evaluate my actions and choice of words. Feeling bummed about the situation, I left him in the dirt. Knowing his situation, he needed me the most.

I was just scared and paranoid. It's like I didn't know the Tay I was around. My mind picked him out to be this horrible person and that wasn't my intention at all. I want him and only him, so if that's not an option then I don't want anything at all.

Standing in the long line of the cash register I could feel someone staring at me and the feeling seemed to never go away. Shaking the feeling off I grabbed Zoeys hand as the line started to move forward.

Forcefully pulling out of my grip Zoey ran towards the chip aisle as I quickly followed her. She hugged onto Tays leg tightly and becoming aware that she was there he picked her up into his arms while he never took the time to acknowledge my presence.

Very understandable.

"Wussup Zo what you been up to girl?" He asked as he pulled her shirt down over her stomach.

"ook" she held the bag of Cheetos up to show him the chips. It feels good to know that whatever terms were on he'd still be comfortable enough to accept Zoey considering how attached she is to him.

"Yeah mama you got some Cheetos, can I get some?" His small smile got bigger as she tried opening the bag. That little interaction made my heart smile.

"Bae" a female voice said as we both turned our attention in the direction that it was coming from.

Walking in our direction was a girl a little over my height, light skinned with a very distinctive shape. Her curves were able to be seen from the body shirt and jeans she had on. Her hair was in a curly bun. Taking my attention from her I just stared at him.