𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Alyssa

Everyone made decent conversations and enjoyed themselves except for Taylen. I don't know if it's me but his eyes slightly weakened from a few minutes ago, his body looked exhausted as if he's slowly sinking into a deep hole of depression, and his eyes. His low eyes slowly gazed across the room in search of something in particular. I watched as his forehead beaded with sweat causing him to take his hand and wipe his forehead quickly.

"Tay are you okay?" I asked low enough for his ears to hear only. He nodded as he looked at me as if he's pushing to not go unconscious any minute now.

I took my napkin and patted it against his forehead to soak up some of the excess sweat that slowly leaked down his forehead. I don't understand why he's sweating when it's room temperature, which is generally comfortable.

"Here drink some water" I brought the cup up to his mouth and he took small sips at a time.

"Aye bruh you straight?" Matt asked as they took their attention from the small conversation they were all holding and once again he nodded.

Scanning the room I just couldn't shake the feeling of uncertainty that sits just in the pit of my stomach. Im feeling as though all eyes are pointing in our direction, but from my observation not one set of eyeballs was set on us. It upsets me to know that I can't see what I feel.

"Alyssa you good?" Matt asked snapping me out of my train of thoughts.

"N- No I think we need to leave" I stood up from my seat as everyone just stared at me. I didn't want to raise everyone's curiosity, but I just don't have a good feeling. Especially witnessing our waitress do some weird shit tonight.

"But Alyssa-"

"Brooke lets go" I said sternly. It may have come off as aggressive but it was the irritated feeling given from my anxiety.

Getting Zoey out of the high chair I placed her on my hip before grabbing her bag and throwing it over my other shoulder. I grabbed Tays hand and I could feel the sweat cover the palm of my hand as I intertwined my fingers with his, he had a tight grip.

"Tay listen to me baby, what's wrong?" I examined every inch of his face as I stood in front of him.

"I'm weak bruh, I'm just" he closed his eyes and shook his head. "weak" he loosen his grip.

Thinking of what I could do I had no idea how to handle this situation cause I've never seen anything like this in my life. Looking around to come up with a possibility my eyes fell upon our waitress, Jayla, and the light skinned dude looking right at us as they sat at a table. They blended in perfectly with the crowd so if you weren't looking for them specifically then you wouldn't have noticed them.

Taylen

My bodies temperature increases every minute and my head throbs in pain. My head feels like it's on a merry go round that's going at its top speed with no intent of stopping, the only thing I have to hold on to is Alyssa's hand but my hand is weakening from its tight grip. I try to the best of my abilities not to touch any of Alyssa's body parts out of sex drive.

This is deja vu like I've been here and done this.

Alyssa

"Tay I'm trying to help you baby please just listen to me" I pushed Zoey up more onto my hip before grabbing his hand again.