𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

| Alyssa | 3 days later | November 24th |

I decided to go grocery shopping bringing Tay and Zoey along with me. When they get together it's like a whole play date, leaving me to watch them.

"Let me take your picture real quick" I stooped down on the balcony in front of her, taking a couple pictures. She looked so pretty.

"Girl you are so cute" I smiled as I looked over the picture. She came and stood beside me as she looked at the pictures with me. I can honestly say that I made a pretty ass child. She's literally a doll.

"That's you mama" I laughed as she pointed at herself

"That's you mama" I laughed as she pointed at herself. She bent down and kissed the picture before running away. Getting ready to leave Zoey was in the back getting into lord knows what.

"Come on Zo or me and Tay leaving you" I said as I grabbed my purse and keys from the island. I could hear her car coming down the hall, how is she driving this without the remote control?

"Stop before you hit my table and knock that stuff down" I said as she came riding in the living room slowly and kept going after my comment.

"Get out" I yelled as she quickly looked over at me before coming to a complete stop.

"I be in here everyday" she said clear as day and my mouth dropped causing Tay to start laughing. I have to deal with this every single day, I wish she had some cousins she could go with for a little while.

"Get out, now" I said through gritted teeth as she squinted her eyes at me. She's so grown and taking advantage of the little advances she got. She's a character.

"Come on Zo, you gotta get out" Tay laughed as he got her out of the car. She getting way ahead of herself nowadays. It's very much understood that she's spoiled, but I wouldn't dare let my child run over me. She can be as sweet as she wanna be at times but she's getting out of hand with her stubborn and spoiled ways.

"Please don't laugh at her Tay cause she gone think that's cool"

"My bad, Zo you have to respect mommy when she tell you not to do something it's for your own good okay?" He asked as he pulled her dress down. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

"So spoiled" I shook my head as I turned out the lights before walking out and locking the door. We then headed out to the car. Spotting the car I went ahead and unlocked it with my keys. Trying to put her in the car seat she held onto Tay shirt tightly.

Taking her from him I put her in as she started to throw the biggest tantrum ever. "Zoey come on now" I put her arms through the arms part as she reached for Tay. I've never had these problems.

"Just let her get out"

"Where's she gonna sit?"

"With me, duh" he replied sarcastically as he moved me back and picked her up.