Pilot

Flashback, 15 years ago
Vally of the kings ,Ancient Egypt

It was a dark, suspicious, a rather quite night it was late .. however The Pharaoh.. the leader of Egypt King Akmankanen with his officials awake.. but not only them, the full Great Egyptian army was on standby mode awaiting further orders ..

-The Commanding room
Aknaden, one of The Pharaoh's official and younger twin brother.. But also the leading Commander of the Egyptian troops
"My King, our forces await your orders, ready to launch the attack, P..Please let us start.. let me lead us to Victory" the Pharaoh only tilts his head down without providing an answer his hands on his face in deep thought..
"My king" said another official
"We are only prolonging the inevitable.. ITS WAR.. and we need to act NOW".. the Pharaoh yet to give any answers or orders to his officials ..
He sits leading a long round table, the full map of Egypt lays on the table open wide with numerous figures signaling the Egyptian army forces and others bigger in size, red colored, almost monstrous signaling the enemy forces.
The Pharaoh sits leaning his back to his distinctive chair, a large golden artifact dangles from his neck to his chest shining together with his snake like crown, Now his fingers explore his sharp featured face in deep thought, his mind travels to every possible scenario and outcome of this War..
It was his fault his country was in war in the first place .. his eyes travel through the room full of chairs looking at the other golden artifacts with 6 more of his officials never making eye contact with any of them.. he watches them argue back and forth on the current situation they find their selves forced to act in.. his eyes fall back to his own artifact.. his fingers never leaving his face..

A group of Fierce looking Kyoshi Worriers led by the most beautiful Woman of the group dressed In light royal gowns unlike the other's metallic fighting vests enter the room breaking the tension making everyone silent and bowing slightly with their hands over their faces in respect to her gracious presence..
Her long black hair with purple ends walked behind her like her personal beauty servant covered by a light beige colored scarf not hiding her beauty rather enhancing it held to her head by her crown reaching her tanned arms, her golden yellow bangs hid her features her long white dress failed to cover her obvious curves and attractive body she tilted her head down to show gratitude to the officials and respect to her King..
"My Pharaoh" she speaks after silent seconds "Its Clear as Ra's beams upon us.. this is war, Allow me the Honor of standing by you in Battle, to protect my Country and my people!" Her hands fall to her chest signaling the intensity of her wish as she straightens her stand, her warriors behind follow her stand with 'huh' sound escaping their lips loudly and monotonously, their heads still tilted down in respect.

She finally raises her head removing her golden bangs revealing her Oh so Fair featured face and fair skin that looks affected by the Egyptian dessert sun only making her more attractive with cheeks naturally flushed and small round pink lips with wide, strong, determined eyes filled with bravery and courage.. yet with a hint of mercy and care..

"My love, I know of your power, courage and determination and I appreciate and acknowledge you greatly.. But a Queen's place is never on the battle field...I .." He was interrupted by her sudden outburst showing power, raising her head in pride
"I will NOT take No for an answer" The Pharaoh smiles at his wife's strong statements finally leaving his throne headed towards her holding her shoulders with his strong hands, after all no other dares to address his highness like she does..
"Allow me to finish.. You and the Queen forces have yet the most important mission yet.. That is to protect the future Pharaoh, or have you forgotten your own child?" she doesn't even think before replying
"That is out of the question.. the Queen forces are much stronger than to stay behind in the palace in a protection mission, his highness is safe and sound within the palace and the guards have their strict orders, We are needed in the battle field, The odds are NOT in our favor" she finishes her words with out hesitation ignoring the intimacy tone in his words and heads to the table of the war plan not awaiting permission any more, followed only by her most trusted official while the rest stands behind.