Chapter 6

-Flashback
   The whole capital is empty, no markets, no activity, no nothing.. people shield inside their houses hiding away, Its this time..
   Only a few voices are made infront of the palace, some horses arriving in the palace, some equipments, some men whispering.. that's all..
The Pharaoh sits his high throne surrounded by his officials.. They look down at the getting ready Fighters..
  Aknaden geared up with two of his followers, he looks up at his brother who looks extremely worried.. "The rumors are True brother, aren't they?" He asks knowing it won't reach the recipient.. but his doubts are proven in an instant..
  Two Kyoshi warriors with no armor, no jewelry in very simple Womanly tonics and scarfs over their heads, with only their fans as their weapons walk into the palace grounds.. Two faces Aknaden can never miss.. But its unbelievable.. The Queen of Egypt Edna her self is Participating in this Fight?!.. she already has the highest position in All of Egypt.. what could she possibly want to prove..
And of course her Shadow, Esmeralda although she is only here obeying orders.. but she is a Problem herself.. her abilities cannot be taking lightly.. She masters Water, Earth and Fire.. not to mention the Summonings..
This Fight's result is very predictable if The Queen goes all out!.. she is with no doubt the Strongest in this fields..
Aknaden Thinks all of this locking eyes with Edna who only smiles knowing what is going through his mind..

     All is silent watching the announcers head to his station..
"The Competition For the Pharaoh's War Commander position shall commence..
The whole city is the fighting ground..
All shall fight to Death.. or surrender and be shamed for life!
All Is Allowed..
Only one shall Prevail the Victor..
That is all, May the gods be with you"
The announcer lists the very short, simple, Clear rules and signals the Honks to go off and mark the beginning..

Even longer, terrible silence surround all The 5 competitors and their followers a total of 11 on the Field Will Fight till death.. Edna Keeps her eyes fixated on Aknaden who does the same neither of them moving..
One of the competitors with his enormous build and puffed hands holding an axe.. "Hahaha.. Isn't it funny, Women in a Fight like this?.. All right gentlemen.. Lets make a deal.. we rid of these wonna be bitches, Then the real Fight may begin.."
Edna's eyes leave Aknaden shifting to the speaker without moving a Muscle..
"Ohh, Don't look at me like that love, There is only Two places for your Kind.. In the kitchen Making dinner.. Or in bed with your legs spread for my pleasure!"
"I agree with bird Brain.. Lets finish them!" Another competitor steps forward eyeing everyone reviving all nods and agreement.. only Aknaden holds his answer
"Master, This could be the only way we could take down her Highnesses.. considering Everything.." One of his followers whispers..
"Take the deal, we will have good chance" the other continues trying to convincing him..
"Have you both gone mad?!.. she is the Queen" he whispers back to them angrily
"No Master! not down here, she joined knowing the Rules very well"..
"Fine, This is all just child play for her anyway" Akmaden finally agrees and nods to the other competitors..

Edna only smiles her eyes scanning them and the Area around as they all start drawing closer..
"Haha, this should be Fun.. Ready Esmeralda?.. On my mark!... SCATTER".. they both take position and start running in two different directions at Edna's mark.. Their competitors split into two teams.. Aknaden makes sure to be on the team behind Edna.. still with mixed feelings..
"23, 24, 25, 26, 27.. Right here.." Edna stops in a single spot right in the front of the city and starts bending for 5 minutes..
Behind her two of the groups that followed her, only 4 men..
"You are mine now, I shall marry you and punish you for entering this fight.." speaks the puffed man again..
"Ahahaha! Catch me first boy"
"Boy???! Get her!!!"
She disappears from sight as her shadow shows on the floor Huge over them making the Puffed man fall and stare hardly as she now stands on a building her figure centers the sun, her hair flies infront of her hiding her features..
"A bender! This won't be easy" one of the men stands back watching her be on her way again..
They run to follow her, she bends after counting another 27, now in the center of the city.. but this time they keep their distance, they start to feel unexpected weather changes which they can't pay attention to now..
"Enough with this Chase.. I won't be playing these games.." One of the competitions have had enough and draws out his swards headed towards her.. she walks calmly towards the Nile..
"Haha!! No where to run now eh?!" All launch after him trapping her, she finally Opens her Fan and starts bending water from underneath her attackers who panic at the fact that she can control more than one element.. but no time for a reaction.. they are placed inside Water bubble traps depriving them from breathing, she stars forcing the bubbles upwards increasing the pressure and shrinking their size..
"Surrender please!! This is not worth your lives" she looks up to them with her hands held above her head trying to talk some sense into them.. they all look at each other out of breath and start raising their hands asking for mercy..
Blue smoke emits from the palace meaning their surrender request was accepted..
She lets them down with a water splash, all of them coughing water out of their lungs cursing their loss as she watches all of them are very much alive..
She crosses the Nile walking on water Ready to stand her friend's side!