Talk [11]

Mark followed as Haechan led the way to his dorm room, once they arrived Haechan closed the door stealthily and both boys got settled.

"Soo, about this Johnny thing." Haechan said to Mark. "What about it?" Mark inquired.

"Look, I know you well Mark. Have you ever done anything like that before?" Haechan said with a serious tone, well for Haechan. "What you mean like..?" Mark hesitated. "What I'm asking is, are you a virgin?" Haechan gave Mark a very serious look.

"I.. Um.. Yeah." Mark said, against his better judgment. Then he corrected himself, "Well before what happened with me and Johnny." Haechan put his arm on Mark's shoulder in an 'older brother' manor.

"So nobody's popped your Cherry Bomb yet?" Mark raised an eyebrow, carrying flat face that looked done with Haechan. "You realize that that you're barely 19 right?" Haechan sighed, "Just because I'm younger then you doesn't mean I can't talk about X rated things." Mark rolled his eyes. "Alright, just go ahead, Hyuck." Mark said sighing.

"So you're gonna tell him before you guys get all hot and heavy again, right?" Haechan told Mark. Mark gave a nervous look. "S.. Sure.." Haechan could tell Mark was lying. "Look you have to tell him. No matter how awkward it might seem he has to know something like that, it's important."

Mark sighed, "I know.. It's just that.. I don't know like, what if he thinks I'm weird or like what if he doesn't want to have sex with me because he doesn't want to be the one to.. You know.. Take my cHerry bOmB or whatever.. I may be a virgin but I'm still thirsty."

Haechan grabbed Mark's hand in a supporting way. "Don't worry about it. Johnny will be fine he's not a dimwit so obviously he wouldn't like you less for anything like that, and he enjoys life on this planet as we know it so he'd never hurt you because he knows I'm a vicious little full sun."

Mark gave a half sided smile, "Thanks Hyuck, you're sweet."

Haechan and Mark gave eachother a tight hug. "It was nice talking with you Mark, comeback to my lair anytime, we have potato chips and bats on the ceiling but just make sure to knock, ya boi is thirsty."

Mark chuckled with his cute small little laugh. "alright Hyuck, I will. Thanks for being a good friend to me. Also trust me I never enter a single room in this smut shack without knocking after catching Yuta in the act."

Mark left Haechan's room at the same time Johnny got done texting, bumping into eachother in the hallway.

—to be continued