Honest [25]

Mark gulped, butterflies coming alive in his stomach. All of their band mates were in the living room watching TV. They began to walk into the living, Johnny resting his arm on Mark's waist to reassure the fearful boy.

Johnny and Mark stood before the others as if they were giving a presentation. "Well, me and Mark actually have something we wanted to tell you, right Mark?" Johnny asked Mark seeking his approval before he said anything, he knew Mark was scared and he wanted to be as diligent as possible for his tiny boyfriend. Mark nodded in response to Johnny, not speaking a single word since he wasn't at all capable.

Mark's heart raced out of his chest, a million different scenarios played out in his head of what might happen. He was nervous, and so was Johnny. But being the clearly older man he was much more collected, he wasn't as timid as Mark was because he was much more relaxed in life and had more experience with love then Mark, who didn't really even have any.

Johnny started to speak. "Me and Mark...  We're actually.. Dating. We're in love. We've been going out for a couple months now and things have really been getting really serious lately, I couldn't imagine a life without him as my partner. And so I think it's important that you all know." Johnny stated.

Silence ensued as Johnny and Mark's fears both striked, judging by the flat faces they didn't know how their band mates felt. "Wow.. I didn't even know either of you were gay." Taeyong said, clearly slightly shocked by the announcement. "Now, look everybody. I don't know how any of you locals didn't see this this coming. I've been Mark's best friend for many years, and I knew he had a crush on Johnny for as long as we all knew each other. Anybody who didn't see this coming is blind." Haechan said, he sounded a little tipsy but he actually wasn't. That was Haechan for you.

"And I think at least one person had to know how absolutely crazy Johnny was about Mark, still is now that they're together. Mark is like his muse, all he ever talks about is that boy to the point where it drives me crazy." Doyoung entailed, nagging the older boy a bit.

"Honestly I really didn't expect it from Johnny. I didn't even know he'd he alright with that kind of thing. Which partly why I've never.." Winwin said, then pulled back in a hesitant matter. Then Mark spoke. "You can tell us, whatever it is I promise we won't judge you or tell anybody. We'll be there for you, right?" He said looking at his fellow members, who then all nodded.

"I've only ever told a select few about this, I'm honestly afraid to even tell my family. I don't know that I should tell you all this." Winwin sighed, standing up. His eyes loomed to the side and he held his right hand on his left elbow. He looked scared enough to cry, but Yuta was there to comfort him and prevent that from happening. Yuta wrapped his arm around the younger boy to make him feel better. "But Mark and Johnny did it, so if they can then I think I can too." He gulped.

"I'm.. Gay. Wow that felt really good actually, I kinda wanna say it again. I'm gay. I'm gay!" Winwin said, with a smile of relief towards the end. "You say that like we don't already know the kinky stuff you and Yuta do in your room because you guys don't know how to be quiet." Haechan remarked. Making Winwin's cheeks red as he went and hid behind Yuta out of embarrassment.

"And you say that like you haven't been with half the group." Doyoung said. Haechan hit Doyoung several times in a sort of playful manner. "How do you even know that!? I keep my inner hoe a secret!" Haechan yelled. "You've been with me! How is it a secret?!" Doyoung yelled back. "Why do we even bother.." Johnny muttered to Mark.

"So wait, how many couples are there in this group?" Mark asked. He said it in a way that Johnny found quite cute, it took everything in him not to squish his little cheeks. He smiled at the younger boy, who made him so happy. "I'm with Winwin." Yuta said, pulling Winwin towards him and giving him a kiss. Which made Winwin blush.

"I'm with Taeil!" Haechan exclaimed, raising his hand. "You don't need to raise your hand." Taeil said. "I'm not with anybody, but there's somebody in the group I like." Doyoung explained. "Yeah, me too." Jaehyun replied. "Ohhh~ you guys like eachother~" Jungwoo teased the two. Which caused Doyoung to blush furiously. "I-I never said that! Stop being so stupid!" He said crossing his arms. Jaehyun just smirked a little. Doyoung was kind of cute when he acted like that.

"I'm with Ten." Taeyong said with a bit of a smirk. "Oh really? No way! I'm with Lucas." Jungwoo exclaimed in a friendly manner. Quite a charmer that boy was. "Oh no way so all three of us have WayV boyfriends." Yuta joined the mix. "Yeah! I guess Chinese boys really know their way to our hearts." Jungwoo said excitedly. The conversation made Winwin blush a little.

"Wow, I didn't know so many of you were together. I mean I knew about some of you guys but not all of you. But I feel good about this, I feel like this is something we should all know and I'm glad you accepted us. I was really nervous about this actually." Mark said.

"Really? Huh that's crazy. We would always support you guys. If anything we were just surprised because you guys are the straightest in our group, well I mean we thought you were. There is something that bothers me though." Jaehyun told Mark. "What?" Mark asked curiously.

"Isn't Johnny like 4 years older than you?" Jaehyun asked, to which Mark nodded. "And have you guys you know.. Made love yet?" Jaehyun asked, to which Mark nodded once again. "Don't you think you're a little too young for him?" Jaehyun said with skepticism. "What do you mean? We're in love! Age doesn't matter, I've always liked Johnny. And now that we're together I feel like like I'm with the man of my dreams. I want to love him forever."

"And you don't think you're only saying this because you're young and naive?" The older (but not much older) man explained to Mark. "Of course not, if I make a mistake I make a mistake. But I'm Mark Lee, I've lived twice the life of people twice my age. If I'm ready to love, I'm ready to love. I don't care how much older then me he is. I really, truly love Johnny." Mark said. His words hit harder because of how serious he was, and how much he meant it. He was full of so much emotion, he looked like he even wanted to cry.

"Alright, alright, calm down. I didn't know you were that serious. I can see that you really love him and I'm truly sorry." Jaehyun said, he did feel a bit bad too. He was trying to keep Mark safe but he didn't know how much Mark felt for Johnny. Who, was holding Mark in his arms to comfort him. "It's alright Jaehyun. Sorry if I overreacted, I just love him more then I could ever describe."

"It's alright, I understand. I've never really felt that way myself so I wouldn't know what any of that felt like." Jaehyun explained casually, though it was a little awkward. So there it was, we're things sorted out? Not really. Things were about to become immensely more chaotic in this household. But that was for later. For now, Johnny and Mark could now express their love without having to try and hide it. They could talk about it as much as they wanted, and that was an entirely different level of freedom.

As every member spread out to do their own thing, Mark gave Johnny a kiss in the middle of their living room. Why? Because he could. Johnny's lips were so soft and plump he promised he'd do it only one more time. But that's not what happened as per usual. He kissed Johnny twice, then Johnny wrapped his arms around Mark's and they kissed for a considerably long time.

"I love you Johnny." Mark said, catching his breath. "I love you too Markie." Johnny replied.