Wakey [18]

Mark woke up to Johnny playing with his fluffy hair with the sweetest smile. As Mark laid in Johnny's arms he gave a little peck to Johnny in a cute way.

"Good morning Markie~" Johnny said with content as he squished Mark's cheek.

Mark giggled softly, "Good morning Johnny~" Mark cuddled into Johnny's chest so adorably that Johnny couldn't help but chuckle a little.

"I love you." Johnny said pulling Mark closer to him and hugging him for a moment.

Mark heard a buzz from his phone, he signed knowing it was probably Haechan. "I have to get that in a minute." Mark huffed.

"Give it a little bit, I can't let go of you right now." Johnny said before he playfully attacked Mark with kisses.

Mark laughed at how adorable his boyfriend was. "Stop it babe~ I'm still sore from last night." Mark said sort of pushing Johnny away.

Johnny smirked a little remembering the night that they'd had. Mark only turned away blushing.

"Aww~ is my baby being shy?" Johnny said as he scooted up behind Mark and hugged him from behind.

"You liked it alot last night didn't you?" He teased the younger.

Mark giggled. "Yes I did. I wanna do that more Johnny~" He said playfully.

Mark's phone buzzed for what felt like the hundredth time. "I gotta answer that." Mark said with a sigh.

"Alright baby, I'm gonna go take a shower. Love you." Johnny gave Mark a kiss then headed off to shower.

Mark opened up his phone to be greeted with many messages from Haechan.

What the heck is all this? Mark thought to himself.