1:27pm [20]

Mark set down his phone, as Johnny got out of the shower. Johnny turned off the faucet and grabbed a towel that was next to him. He dried his hair off, walking naked in front of Mark like it was nothing.

Mark's cheeks became completely red as he let out a little chuckle.

"Woah ok ok." He said in a somewhat high pitched voice, in a very Mark way.

Johnny gave a little smile as he dried himself off. "You like what you see?" He joked with Mark.

"Always~" Mark responded. Mark was smiling so hard it almost hurt, he was whipped for Johnny it was enough to make him feel like he was gonna burst sometimes.

Johnny started getting dressed, deciding what he was going to wear for that day. And Mark got up and got out of bed, though his legs wobbled a little as his feet touched the ground.

"You alright, babe?" Johnny asked. Mark nodded and looked for his clothes, which had been scattered all over the room.

Now both of the boys were dressed, and they headed out of the bedroom and into the living room.

Johnny could see that Mark had trouble walking so he picked Mark up and carried him to the couch like a princess.

Mark was a princess to Johnny, his princess. So when Johnny sat down, he caressed Mark's face and smiled. Admiring Mark's beauty for a moment.

Taeyong, Jaehyun and Haechan were seated on the couch as this interaction proceeded. Though Johnny didn't care or didn't pay attention to this detail as he was too busy babying his somewhat secret, boyfriend.

"Get a room!" Haechan said to the two, jokingly. Johnny and Mark looked at eachother nervously.

"Hey Johnny, me and Doyoung were thinking of going to that cafe by our dorm later this afternoon, you wanna tag along?" Jaehyun asked Johnny.

"Sure." Johnny said, almost cuddling Mark as they sat on the couch. Mark was very flustered in the moment, he started to panicked and tried to just nervously laugh it off.

He knew Johnny was making it obvious but he couldn't help but like how clingy his boyfriend was being. He wanted to kiss Johnny so badly but he definitely couldn't in front of the other members.

"What time?" Johnny asked Jaehyun. "Around 1:00 or so." Jaehyun responded.

Johnny stroked Mark's hair until Jaehyun and Taeyong looked at them as if they'd saw a ghost.