Tony x Reader

You were the Avengers assistent, mostly Tony's cause he was the one that hired you and you liked being with him, not to mention that you had a small, probably big, crush on him. Tony hired you almost 3 years ago, Nat was your best friend but she didn't know about your little *cough* big *cough* crush on Tony but, you know, Nat is Nat, she has her ways to find out about stuff, so she probably knows.

At this moment, I'm grocerie shopping for the team cause we run out of food and we need food to survive, other wise we probably would start eating each other.

I'm almost at the end of the list when I recive a text from Nat.

Nat: You need to hurry and get to the tower!

Y/n: What?

Nat: Just hurry up!!!

Y/n: What's going on?

Y/n: Nat?

Y/n: NAT?!

Oh well... Guess I need to hurry. I finished my grocerie shopping and went to the tower. When I entered the tower F.R.I.D.A.Y. spoke up.

"Miss Y/l/n, your presence is required in the main floor immediately."

"Okay, thank you F.R.I.D.A.Y." I said going to the elevator.

"You're welcome Miss."

As I was going up, I could hear people shouting at each other. The elevator made the ding sound when it stopped and as I stepped out of the elevator, I see Tony and Steve fighting, as usual, but this time it looked more serious than the other times. The two of them were in the middle of the room and everyone else was watching, or in the bar or in the sofas. Steve, now, was pointing at Tony and saying bad laguange, I hope F.R.I.D.A.Y. is recording so I can use it has blackmail on America's golden boy hehe, and was approaching Tony, too much for my taste.

"YOU KNOW WHAT TONY, WHY ARE YOU EVEN A SUPERHERO WHEN YOUR JUST AN ARROGANT, SELFISH PLAYBOY THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE OTHERS?! AND WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE THAT THING? IT JUST POWERS YOUR SUIT 'CAUSE WITHOUT IT YOUR NOTHING" Steve shouted at Tony's face while pressing is finger in Tony's arc reactor.

Oh, I forgot to mention, nobody knows that the reactor is Tony's heart, only me, not even Bruce.

Flashback

Tony and I were in the lab. I was watching Tony doing something in is suit and then he did something in is arc reactor that made him pass out for a minute.

"TONY!" I screamed as his body collapsed onto the floor. I was shacking his body and saying his name, but he didn't woke up. When I stopped saying his name and slowly stopped shacking, I was in so much tears right know that I probably could fill a river, he woke up. "TONY! OMG What happen?!"

"I don't remember... What was I doing?"

"Y-You were doing s-something in the suit and then you did s-something in t-that thing that you have i-in the chest and then y-you passed out and collapsed onto the floor." I was still a crying mess, if you can call me that.

"Hey... It's okay. I'm alright." Tony said embrassing me into a hug. He was rocking me back and forth until I calm down. "Hey, I need to tell you something."

"O-Okay."

"This thing that I have in my chest, is called an arc reactor. It has the power to power up my suit."

"I know that."

"You didn't let me finish. This powers the suit but also, it keeps me alive."