Bucky x Reader

You were at Central Park, just chilling around, watching your kid running. Yep. You have a kid, more precisely a son. Funny story, you and your boyfriend broke up years ago, so that night you got drunk, and you thought you still had a boyfriend and had sex with a random dude, in other words, you had a one night stand, and guess what, you got pregnant. But yeah, enough of that story, you were reading a book, but honestly, you were just staring at it, so you decided to check on Ethan, your son. You didn't see him. Well, he's three years old, so he can run, walk, talk, make weird noises. The only thing you do now is panicking and yell for him and run so you can see where he is.

"ETHAN! ETHAN! WHERE ARE YOU?! ETHAN!" I was running around like crazy and screaming, I'm lucky cause there isn't many people in here, thank god. "ETHAN! PLEASE, COME TO MAMA! ETHAN!"

Bucky P.O.V.

I was at Central Park, cause I finaly conviced Tony and Steve that I could go outside without anyone and with a t-shirt cause it's hot as hell and looking at the view, when a little toddler came running to me saying "Shiny, shiny, shiny!" and pointing to my arm, and then when he reach me he has putting his arms up, so I could lift him, so he could touch the arm.

"Hey there little buddy, who are you? And where's your mama?" I asked him, I don't know if he can respond, but I tried.

"Shiny!" He answer back.

"Well Shiny, I'm Bucky, nice to meet you." I said with a warm smile. I know his name isn't Shiny, but let's go with it.

"ETHAN! ETHAN! WHERE ARE YOU?! ETHAN! ETHAN! PLEASE, COME TO MAMA! ETHAN!" Someone screamed. A woman. Probably is mother. So I went to her.

End of P.O.V.

"Excuse me, is this Ethan?" Someone behind me said.

"Ethan! Yes, yes thank you so much!" I said to the guy that was holding him.

"Mama! Look, look! Shiny!" Ethan exclaimed and pointed to the guy's arm.

"Yes sweetheart, it is shiny indeed- Wait what? Your arm is shiny? Omg, it's a metal arm! Omg so cool!" I exclaimed. "Oh, I'm Y/n by the way."

"I'm Bucky. Yeah, it's a metal arm..." Bucky said.

"Well, thanks for bringing him back. He usually doesn't just run off, so... I don't know what got into him." I told him and chuckle.

"You're welcome." He said with a shy smile. "Are you here alone?"

"Yeah." I answer.

"Where's the dad? You don't need to answer if you don't want." He asked.

"Is... I don't know where he is. I don't even know is name. It's a long, well not to long, story." I said to him with a shrug.

"Well, I got some time. If you want, you can tell me. If you don't want, we can just talk." He told me with a smile. I just met him, but I feel like I can trust him, so yeah, I'm gonna tell him.

"Okay, why not? Let's just sit there. And you, my Eeteeweetee, can go play. But don't run off, okay?" I said to the both of them.

"Okay mama." He said and Bucky put him down so he can go play.

"Eeteeweetee?" He asked, laughing at the nickname I gave my son.

"Yeah... It's the nickname I gave him." I said chuckling and he just laughed more. "What? It's cute!"

"Whatever you say." He said, calming down the laughter, while we both sat down at the bench.

"Shut up! Just let me tell the story!" I said, now laughing too.