Karaoke Night!

While I write the part 2 of the field trip, you can read this. Thanks to one of the books of Polomints28 , the first one shot book that she did, I had this idea, hope you enjoy. (Go check her books out, they're awesome)

This one is gonna be longggggggg *cough*3150 words*cough* because of the musics and the lyrics and the things that are gonna be in the middle of the music so you can imagine them doing stuff while singing :)

You were at home, Stark Tower, with the rest of the avengers and were currently watching Tv by yourself, the others were either training or in lab or sleeping, you probably know which one is which. It had being a long time since you all had fun together, and while thinking of that you had a idea, why not make a karaoke night?

"JARVIS, do we have a karaoke machine?" I asked with a grin, hopefully that Tony had a machine in here.

"Yes, Ms. (Y/l/n). It is under the white sheet in the corner." I got up and went to the corner, in that specific corner were a lot, and when I say a lot it's A LOT, of stuff. I eventually saw a thing under a white sheet after getting things out of my away. I put it on the small stage that we have in living room, go ask Tony why because I don't know, and called the avengers through JARVIS, saying that it was an emergency. Everyone came in less than a minute or so with worry on there faces.

"What's the emergency? Is everything okay? Are you hurt (Y/n/n)?" Bucky said in a rush. Cutie. Bucky and I are dating for awhile now, so ladys back off, and we didn't tell anyone, probably some of them know, like Nat, Clint, because they're spys and Nat always finds out about things and probably had a bet with Clint, who knows, and Wanda, because she can like feel the emotions everyone is feeling and can read thoughts and stuff.

"I'm fine relax-"

"Why the fuck did you wake me up, then." Sam grumbled.

"As I was saying, I called you so we can have some fun all together, cause we haven't done any stuff together lately because of missons and yeah, and said it was an emerency for you to arrive here fast even- TONY! COME HERE! YOU'RE NOT GOING BACK TO YOU'RE CAVE!" The cave aka Tony's lab is where he was been for the past few days and hasn't got out off it. So I decided to call it cave because he doesn't get out of there, just for missions or when he passes out and one of us drags him to his bedroom. "As I was saying, even Tony would get here fast, so I was planing on doing a... KARAOKE NIGHT!" A few of them smiled and cheered, others were 'okay' and when I said 'karaoke night' Tony's face light up, like when he has is coffee. Little secret, he loves singing and we love hear him sing, like, he's a fucking angel. "Now, whose gonna start?"

"ME!" Clint screamed. Our karaoke machine has every music on it, so you can sing any music that you love. Clint choose the music 'Into the Unknown' by Panic! at the Disco, it's from Fronzen 2 and he loves every disney movie, so he choose a recent one. Oh dear god, this is gonna be painful for us to hear with the high notes that the music has.

"Into the unknown
Into the unknown
Into the unknown
(Oh)

I can hear you but I won't
Some look for trouble while others don't
There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day
And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh
Whoa

You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear
And if I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for I fear
Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls
I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls
I've had my adventure, I don't need something new
I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you"