Field Trip to you know where ;)

You have been the smartest girl in every school that you have been on since you were born, and that's your luck, but because of that you got bullied, by Flash, the school bully. But he didn't bullie you just because of that, he would bully you because you are an orphan, you were told that someone left you at the door step of some orphanage, so he used that has an excuse to bully. You have a special friend cause he is also your crush, Peter Parker, he is too the smartest boy in school.

Peter and I had always looked up at the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist, Tony Stark. We always tried to build things like him, and I actually did something incredible, I called him "JARVIS" like the A.I. that Tony had before Ulton. It's an A.I. that I have in my phone and my Tony Stark's sunglasses, that I one day saw that one shop was selling them so I went to that shop and brought it. But nobody knew about the A.I., not even Peter.

"JARVIS, put on AC/DC, please." I whispered, I was already with my phones on so JARVIS just put it on, he put Back in Black, yasss. Today we were actually going to do a field trip to.... Stark Tower! And I was super excited about that. It was with my Decathlon team. I was actually with them now, we were waiting for the bus and Peter, he's always late, he says that he does that on propuse because it is fashionably late but we all know that he is just late cause he's like that.

"GUYS!!! WAIT UP!!" Peter screamed while running towards us.

"JARVIS, turn off the music." I whispered once again. "Are you sure Miss? I just turned it on." He said. "Yes JARVIS. Hey Pete!" I said to him with a smile small.

"Hey Y/n. Ready to go?" He asked with that smile that can put anyone smiling or brighten up the room he enters.

"Yeah, what could go wrong? I'm going to finally meet the person that I look up to, my idol, no big deal." I said waving a hand at him and shrugging.

"Real-" He began but I interruped him.

"I am freaking out! Like, 'AaaaAaaAAaAaaAa! I'm going to meet Tony freaking Stark!'"I freak out as we enter the bus, but obviously, someone as to ruin my freak out session.

"Hey Penis! You're probably going to jail when Tony Stark finds out about your fake intern ship there!" Flash screamed in the bus. Everyone laughed, expect me, Peter, Ned and MJ. This is gonna be a long trip... I just put music in my phones and listen to it, but I don't ask JARVIS because someone might ear me.

After a while, we arived at Stark Tower, Flash didn't say anything else the rest of the trip, which was good. We got out of the bus and walked to the Tower. Peter was beside me and I could tell that he was nervous, he was shaking and his hands were probably sweaty. "Calm down Pete, even I am more calm than you." I said to him with a chuckle and then a 'ding' sound sounded from the elevator.

Everyone went dead silence, so the four of us that were talking turned around to see who it was and Peter, as soon as he saw who it was, face palmed himself. The person is... "Sam Wilson..." I whispered in a awe.

"I see somebody already knows my name." Sam smirked.

"Who wouldn't. You're one of the avengers!" Betty exclaimed. When I got out of my shocked fase, I immediately raised my hand, eager to ask a question. Sam pointed at me and I opened my mouth to start to speak, but before I could, Flash did.

"Shup up, nerd! Nobody wants to ear your stupid questions." He said to me. I slowly put my hand down and didn't speak. Peter being Peter, defended me, but probably just made it worse.

"Don't call her that, Flash. She's the smartest in school, so her questions are smart! Your questions, on the other hand, are the dumbest." Peter said back. I smiled at him for defending me. Sam just whatched the whole thing, angry with Flash for bulling someone and happy that Peter stood up for his friend.