College!Sebastian Stan x College!Reader

This is my first year of college, and it's almost over 'cause it's almost summer, thank god. I made some pretty good friends, Chris Evans, Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan, they aren't that much but I love them, like people always says 'It's better to have one or two true friends then one hundred fake friends'. Now that I'm here saying that I love them, I, by the way, really like Sebastian, and not just in a friendly way, in a love way. We are always hanging out with each other and laughing and scaring the shit out of each other. It was now lunch time so we were hanging out as usual, when, out of nowhere, I had an amazing idea.

"OH! Guys, guys, guys! I have an idea!" I said and they looked at me with their mouths full of food. "We should have a sleepover! Tonight!" I continued all excited until I saw the look on their faces.

"Why? That's for girls, and we're not girls, except for you Y/n/n." Mackie said with a expresion that I couldn't describe, maybe disgust?

"Oh come on, guys! Do it for me, it's not going to be any diferent from any other night!" I whined at them with my best puppy eyes.

"Yes, it is. We're going to sleep in each others dorm's." Chris said, not really agreeding with me.

"Come onnnnnnn! Seb?! What about you, are you on my side or their side?" I asked him.

"I don't know. It would be fun-"

"So your on my side then."

"I didn't finish. But he's right, it's girls' stuff not boys'." He finished.

"You guys are no fun." I said getting up. "Buh-bye bitches!"

"Where are you going? Y/n/n? Y/n?" Chris asked, confused.

"Excellent. Now she's mad!" Mackie said, good that he knows what happens. I, basicaly, stay mad at them until they said sorry or do what I want. It always worked for them to do what I want.

"*sighs*Fineeee! I'll do a sleepover with you!" Seb said. Sebastian was the closest friend to me out of the three and he hated seeing me mad. When he said that I turned around and went straight to him, giving him a hug. If one of them gives up, the other two give up too. That's what I love about them.

"Thank you!"

"Fine! If Seb's in, I'm in." Mackie said, defeated.

"Okay, I don't have other choice so, yeah, I'm in." Chris said, still not very much into it.

"Okay! We need lots of blankets and candy and 2 sleeping bags and popcorn and-"

"Chill out girl. And say the things slowly." They said lauhing at my excitement.

"Okay, but seriously, we need all that stuff and movies." I said chuckling.

"Okay, Y/n, you take care of the blankets, Seb, food, Mackie, movies and I of the sleeping bags."

*Bell rings*

"Okay, meet me at our dorm tonight! See ya!OH! And bring board games and drinks!" I said, still excited, and pointing to me and Chris when I said 'our dorm' cause he is my roommate, thank god.

"Okay, bye." They said in unison. They all have theater now and I have geometry, so we went our separate ways.

*Time skips to after classes and to 9 pm at Y/n's and Chris' dorm*

"Okay, we have everything and everyone is on there pj's, right?" I asked, just making sure it's all good.

"Yep, except you." Seb said.

"I completely forgot to change, be right back!"I said face palming myself and running into the bathroom to change.

Your pj's: