Prom Night

So, I found that picture in my pinterest and right after that one, I found this one: 

This is destiny saying to me 'write about this child' and if it's not, it's just me thinking 'I have to write about this

This is destiny saying to me 'write about this child' and if it's not, it's just me thinking 'I have to write about this. I just have to'. Also, this is in the real world and not in the MCU. So here you have:

*a few weeks before prom*

"I don't wanna go to prom, mom!" I said while trying to listen to my music, peacefuly, but that wasn't going to happen because of my mom.

"Please, go. It's gonna be a worderful experience. I already have everything planned." My mom said. Oh no, oh hell no, I never like what she has planned.

"If I eventually go, I'm gonna do this my way, not yours. I never like the way you have things planned." I said and she just rolles her eyes and then my dad walked in.

"Please sweetheart. Go to prom, you're gonna have so much fun. I promise." My dad supported my mom. That traitor. 

"No." I firmly said.

"Yes." They both said.

"No."

"Yes.

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No."

"AH. You said 'no'." I smiled with my victory.

"Yeah, but you also said 'yes'." My dad smirked. Damn it. "Let's do this way. You're gonna ask your brother if you should go to prom, and if he says 'yes' you go, if he says 'no' then you don't go. Deal?" He put his hand out for me to shake and I shook it.

"Deal. Either way he's gonna say 'no'." I started to make my way upstairs and knocked on his door.

"Come in." He said, I walked in and saw that he was on his computer playing games. As usual.

"Hey bro. I need you to answer a question I have for you." He nooded, not bothering to look at me. "Do I go to prom or not?" He paused the game and looked at me confused.

"Why aren't you going?" He asked, getting up and walking towards me and sitting in his bed, then he patted the spot beside him for me to sit.

"It's just not my thing." I said while sitting beside him. "You know how I am. I'm more of the type of being home, in my pj's, probably on wattpad reading or writting. I'm not into those normal teenage things." I looked down at my hands.

"Okay, but ignore that for that night, go, have fun. Look, I'll even help you out prepare for the night, I know that you don't like what mom plans, so yeah. And I have some contacts that you might enjoy." My brother said. Fuck him, I really thought he was going to say 'don't go'.