Steve x Reader

I was just chilling in my living room, zapping on the TV 'cause there is nothing good to keep watching till the end. Suddendly, I needed to go to poop, so, I run to the bathroom, closed the door and started doing my business.

"What the fuck did I eat to make me need to come to the toilet like this???"

Suddendly, my phone began to vibrate on the sink, so, I pick it up to see someone is calling me, I looked at the ID number and it's unknown. I decided to answer, what could go wrong, it's probably just someone who made a mistake in the number.

"Hey Nat, where are you? You were supposed to meet me 30 minutes ago." Said the voice, probably a man cause it sounds like one, in the other end.

"I'm in the bathroom." I decided to go along with it, just to have some fun.

"For more than 30 minutes?!" He said again.

"No, I just got here. You're probably going to wait some more good 10 or 20 minutes if you want to meet." I said, trying not to laugh cause this is actually funny.

"Your voice is weird, but it's probably because of this thing." He said, what does he mean 'this thing'?

"Okay, where do you wanna meet up?" I said, not having a clue where the place that him and this Nat where meeting up, and not sure if I should even being doing this.

"I told you yesterday, in the usual place." He said. Shit, where is that place.

"Can you remind me where is it? I forgot the name." Hope he doesn't suspect anything.

"Okay, now you're starting acting weird, you never forget something." Shit, I'm fucked, I knew that I shouldn't do this in the first place, oh come on, who am I kidding, I wanted to do this. Stupid me. "But yeah, it's Alice's Tea Cup." Oooh, that place is so good.

"Okay thanks, what are you wearing today? So I can recognise you, of course." I said, hoping for the best.

"I'm wearing those sunglasses and brown jacket that you gave me and jeans. Oh, and a cap." Okay, he didn't suspect anything from my weird question... Weird... But good, cause now I know what he has dressed.

"Okay, see ya in 20 minutes. Bye." I said.

"Bye and please hurry up." He said, almost begging.

"Okay, bye." I hang up and started getting out of the bathroom and getting ready. I wonder what he looks like, is he tall? And muscular? If so, omg! But most important, is he a good person? He sounds like one, at least. It's been 10 minutes and I just finished getting ready, I'm wearing black jeans, a Captian America hoodie, cause I love him and it's cold outside, my vans and sunglasses.

The Alice's Tea Cup is just 5 minutes away from my apartment walking, so I decided to walk and exercise a little cause I never do that, hehe. I arrived at the cafe and start looking for a man with jeans, brown jacket, a cap and sunglasses, but I can't see- Oh forget it, I found him. He's outside and with his back to me, so, I walk up to him and start speaking.

"Hey  stranger."

"Hey Nat- Wait your not Nat? But you sound like her in the phone." He said turning aroud and looking at me with a confused face, I think, I can't see his face properly cause of the sunglasses and the cap.

"Yeah... About that. I'm not Nat, you made a mistake in the number and called me and I decided 'Why not go along with it' so I pretended to be her. I didn't know that this would end up like this, cause if I new I would just say 'Sorry, but I think you have the wrong number'. But yeah... Sorry about this." I said, looking at the floor, embarrassed of myself.