Epilogue

Some times after this adventure on Skull Island, Princess Rapunzel had resumed her calm and peaceful life in the royal capital of Corona. But how can one resume a normal life after what she had seen? She could not.

Now aware of the existence of such creatures in this world, she could not have remained without acting. She had tirelessly examined and studied all the ancient beliefs and legends she had found in grimoires, parchments, and other artifacts, sometimes spending entire nights reading.

In the end, what she discovered went beyond anything she could have imagined .... the monsters and gods were real, not just on Skull Island .... they were everywhere! Moreover, the king and queen of Corona had recently received the news of an allied kingdom, Arendelle, by a letter from the present queen, Elsa. The kingdom had been attacked by giant creatures rising from the waters, but miraculously, one of them had turned out to be an ally. Queen Elsa described this giant monster as an ancestral god and even gave him a name ..... Godzilla.

Realizing the consequences that such a discovery could bring to the world, Rapunzel decided to act and one night, while all in the castle, except her, slept, she settled on her desk, by the light of a candle, and wrote a letter to one of her friends.

_ "We must prepare ..... the world is about to change .... with my friend Princess Belle, we can do something ... it's time for the organization Monarch to be born."

***********

_ "Maui, why did you ask me to come in the middle of the night?"

Moana asked this question as she rubbed her sleepy eyes as she followed Maui down the beach of Motunui Island to caves along the eastern shore of the island. The demigod was walking, serious, holding a flaming torch in his hand. In retrospect, Moana remembered that the tribesmen had always refused to enter these caves, saying that they were cursed and forbidding the children to go.

Moana and Maui finally entered the dark and disturbing cavern.

_ "Maui, please, why bring me here?" she insisted. Maui stopped then, and looked at her with a very concerned air.

_ "It's time for you to know the truth, Moana."

_ "About what? You scare me, Maui." replied the young woman.

_ "That this world has never been ours ... it belongs only to them." said Maui, with a dark and very serious voice. Moana raised an eyebrow, but realized it was something very important. He then lighted the rock walls of the cave with the light of his torch.

_ "Kong ..... is not the only king."

Moana first moved back and then remained frozen, her eyes wide and her mouth open in front of what she was staring at. Covering the rock of the cave, ancient rock paintings, representing Kong, but also other creatures with an immense and monstrous appearance ... A reptilian bird, with wings of fire and seeming to be born of a volcano ... A giant moth, spreading rays of light with its wings ... but the biggest and most terrifying painting was that of a face to face ... on the right, a big and terrifying three-headed dragon, spitting lightning his jaws and dominating all the other monsters by his waist ... and on the left, facing him, a large furious humanoid reptile, imposing and roaring, his back covered with dorsal spines ... the two creatures seemed in full confrontation. ... a true wrath of gods.

🎉 You've finished reading TITANS 2: The Monsters Kingdom (Moana / Kong - Disney Moana / Monsterverse) 🎉