Part 3 - New students

Monday, 10 a.m

Even if I'm a vampire, I still have school.
After entering the class, I went to my desk, got my supplies out and sat down.

~school bell~

After hearing the bell, the teacher came running in class with four students behind her.

"Good morning class!"

"Good morning teacher"

Then she turned around facing the four boys and said:

"We have some new students. Please introduce yourselves."

After that the first boy stepped out.

      "Hello! I'm Hwang Hyunjin."

He flashed a cute smile and stepped back.

"Hi! I'm Han Jisung!"

This boy definitely wasn't the nice tipe. After him the 3rd boy stepped out, he looked cute.

"Hello! I'm Lee Felix. Nice to meet you."

He had a surprisingly deep voice. I could hear some girls whispering about him.
The last boy stepped out. He had a cute smile and lovely brown eyes.

"Hello! I'm Kim Seungmin!"

When they finished i could hear a lot of gossip about how cute they are and something like that. But I didn't like the smell. They didn't smell like humans, but something else.

"Ok! I think you can take youre places"

The teacher said.

"Before we start the class I have to inform that this friday we're going on a trip."

Through all the class I could feel someone staring at me. Usually no one paid attention to me, but this time I could feel eye's burning in my skin.
I turned around and saw the new guy's staring at me, but as fast as I turned to them theire eyes turned away.

~school bell~

After the classes ended I went home. As I walked in the hallway I saw 9 boy's looking my way.  None of them smelled like a humans, which meant that they knew that I 'm not a normal human too.