Part 7 - Library

Wednesday 4 p.m

After I found out about the new students I decided to have a look about something about them so I went to the library to get a book. Today I decided to return it.

"What were you reading about?"

"Nothing important."

I answered to Soobin who was happily jumping with me to the library. After 3 minutes we were already chatting throught the book shelves at the second floor.

"What book are you thinking of taking?"

He asked.

"Something about vampires."

"Intrested about us?"

"Yeah."

I couldn't let him know that I was searching for answers. After we found the books we needed, we sat down on the soft sofas with a table in front of us. 
After I read the most of the books, I decided to go look for another one.

I went to the right shelf and after putting back the ones, I looked for a new one. I found a new one, but it was at the top shelf. I reached out for it, but I couldn't reach it. Suddenly someone behind me took the book and gave it to me.

"Thank you!"

I said before turning around and seeing who gave me the book.

"No problem!"

Jisung said. I didn't feel scared like I usually would, but I felt safe?

"Are you going to stare at me or what?"

"NO!"

I almost screamed and looked away embarresed, after understanding that I was staring at him what felt like a whole minute.

"Are you following me?"

"What makes you think that?"

"I saw you saturday at the arcade and now today your here too."

"Well maybe I am, but I'm doing what I have to do."

"Who says you have to follow me? Actually if you didn't knew I don't like when people stalk me."

As I said that I looked him deep in the eye's.

"You know why we're stalking you, don't pretend."

I again felt anger building up. Then I turned around and left.

"Going away without a bye?"

"BYE!"

I still don't know how he can communicate trough my mind, but I guess thats his power. I went away and sat down next to Soobin.

"You know I've done everything I needed to. Maybe you can take your books home and we could go?"

"Sure."

I put the books in my bag and we went out of the library. I could see Jisung from across the street, but I didn't care anymore.