Part 20 - End

Picnic. The time when families get together and go outside to have fun. From others perspective we would be a normal family, but only some know that we're vampires. 

I sat on the blanket and looked around. Everyone today had a free day, it's been awhile since we last went out. I sat there dreaming about it, until I felt someone licking my cheek. Of course, did I forgot to tell you? After the dinner, last month, we went home and on our way there we saw a women selling puppies. It ended with us buying a huge puppy. The women told us that the puppy was now 3 months old, but it was bigger than it should be.

 The women told us that the puppy was now 3 months old, but it was bigger than it should be

I looked at the puppy that just licked my cheek and he immediately got into my lap.

"He's stealing attention."

Jisung looked at the puppy.

"You know she's mine right?"

"Aw.... are you getting jealous over a puppy?"

"You're giving it more attention than me."

Right then the puppy ran away to catch the ball Felix threw.  Jisung sat closer to me and whispered:

"You know, I'm happy. After all these adventures I feel like it was worth it."

"I don't think there was enough for you."

"Are you saying that you need more?"

"Yeah! Let's play hide and seek."

I quickly got up and hid somewhere between trees and bushes. I saw Jisung looking for me around the other side where there were more trees. I looked at the time and when I looked back he wasn't there.

I waited for half an hour, but he didn't come. I decided to look for him. I got out of my hiding place and I immediately got lifted up in a back hug.

"Found you!
And now I will never let you go!"