Part 6 - Friends

Saturday

I have to admit, no matter how hard I try to stay away from them they have became my new family.

After another round of rock, paper, scissors, to decide who is paying for ice cream, we left the dorm.

"Thank you!"

We all thanked for our ice creams and went to the nearest bench.

"So, what now?"

"We could go to the arcade."

Right after Taehyun said that, Yeonjun jumped up and said.

"I haven't been there for so long. LET'S GO!"

After saying that he started to try get us up from the bench.

"Ok! Let's go then!"

In less than half an hour we were at the arcade.

4 hours later

As I slowly walked to the sofa that was placed few steps away from the door I saw Beomgyu already sitting there.

"Tired?"

He asked as I sat down right next to him.

"Yes. These kids can never get enough but I can."

We both started laughing and after what felt like 5 minutes we were deep in conversation about how hungry we are.

"I could eat a whole cow!"

"Oh, yeah? I could eat a whale!

And again we wre laughing like crazy. Then we could see the rest of the boys coming this way.

"Done?"

"I would love to play more, but I'm hungry."

And then we started fighting about where we should eat. As i got tired of the fight between us I looked out of the window and saw Jisung staring at me from across the street. In the speed of light I turned my head back around and continued to listen to the conversation.

"Then what if we go to McDonald's?"

"I agree and I don't care what the rest of you say couse I'm hungry."

I said as I got up from my place and started walking. When we walked out I still saw Jisung there staring at me, but as he saw us leaving he went the other way.
What could he want? I thought to myself.

" Who wants what?"

Yeonjun asked me while whispering. I think he saw Jisung and got worried about me.

"No one!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yup!"

We continued walking and while looking at them having conversation I thought that i finally understood what family is.

1 hour later

Street lights were already on as we walked throught the city. Sky colored purple while we were walking on the side way home.

"OK! Everyone listen I have an Idea."

Kai started from the front of the group.

"What if we all go to (Y/N)'s place and watch a movie and have a sleepover?:

Everyone started clapping and we started to think about what movie to watch. After 5 minutes we already decided the movie and went in the shop to buy some snacks. As I went to the drink section Beomgyu went with me. While I was looking for something to pick he asked me.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we hang out? I mean just the two of us?"

"Yeah!"

I happily answered him and he smiled at me. After paying for the groceries we went to my apartment. While they were prepearing snacks I went to get the living room ready for us.

After a while we were all in the living room watching the comedy and laughing. Later I gave them all some blood that I had at home and we all talked gossip ;)

This is a bit of away from Stray kids ,but I hope you like it anyway💞