Part 11 - Welcome

We went inside the hotel. As I was looking around amazed by the beatiful large aquatium. Beomgyu went to take the keys. After he returned and gave me the key to my room, we went to our separate rooms.

"I will have a room next to yours, if you need anything come to me or call me, I'll be there right away."

I nodded and went inside. All I knew was that I had a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom.

As I went inside, I was shocked, it was bit smaller than I had expected, but really cozy.

I sat on the chair and looked outside. The view was amazing. After what felt like a whole minute, I decided to look at the bedroom.

 After what felt like a whole minute, I decided to look at the bedroom

30 minute's later

When I was  done unpacking my stuff, I heard a quite knock on the door. The door opened to reveal Beomgyu, with a phone. On the phone he was facetiming the other boys.

"Say Hi to the boys."

"Hi!"

I took the phone in my hands. After half an hour we were done talking. After the call Beomgyu stayed and we talked.

"But there's something else to talk about. Where will we get blood?"

"I did a research. There's a hospital near, you could teleport there and steal some bags. I will show you."

After that we went out, stole some blood and at the end of the evening, we went to look at the sunset. It was beautiful. Everything here made me forget about all the trouble home.  We went back to hotel. After an hour I was in my bed, staring at the ceiling, before I fell asleep and my first day in Hawaii was done.