Part 12 - Night

It's been 2 weeks since we're in Hawaii. The place is amazing, we went to a lot of places and learned a lot of new things about Hawaii. We even tried to surf. I don't mean to brag, but I was kind of like a professional.

Tonight I went to sleep earlier than the  other nights. I had a nightmare, so I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked at the time and it was 2.46 A.M . I fell on my pillow.

Suddenly I thought I saw a shadow in the corner of my room. I blinked a couple of times and the shadow was gone.

I went to get some water and returned to bedroom. After I got in bed, I put my head on the pillow and tried to sleep.

1 Hour later

I couldn't fall asleep. So I decided to go see what Beomgyu was doing. He's the type of vampire that rearly sleeps. I got my head up from pillow and reached out for my dressing gown. Then I was trying to put it on while sitting.

"Going to his room again. You seem to like him."

I got scared for a second and tried to see in the dark who was talking to me.

"No need to be scared. I'm not here to do something bad for you."

I  right away recognized the owner of the voice. It was no one else than Han Jisung.

"Why are you here?"

He  came closer to me and sat on my bed. While he sat down I got scared and pulled my legs closer.

"I told you I'm not going to hurt you. You shouldn't be scared."

I don't know why, but I trusted him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm the one that is looking after you. You may have thought you can run away, but your smell always betrays you."

"But why?"

"I can't answer to all you questions, but I think you can answer mine."

"If I want to."

"Why are you that close to that Beomgyu guy?"

"He's a friend. A good friend actually."

"He doesn't see you as just a friend. I know you know that too."

"And what about it? Can't I possibly fall in love before I die?"

He stood there quite. Somehow he's expression  died and he looked at the ground. He looked kinda sad. I could say he was jelous or something. I was confused. Suddenly he raised his head and looked me in the eyes .

"You should sleep."

"I can't fall asleep. I'm having nightmares."

"I could stay with you while you fall asleep. Of fcourse if you want to."

"That would be nice."

Even trough I'm afraid of him, my guts told me he won't hurt me. He went to the other side of the bed, laid next to me and played with my hair till I fell asleep.

~MORNING~

I woke up from the bright sun lighting up the room and remembered about the dream I had. That Jisung boy and me. I laughed and turned my head to find out...

That wasn't a dream...