Part 8 - Powers

Saturday

Journal

If I'm going to protect myself I need to know what I'm fiighting with.

Through the week I decided to find out their powers.

MONDAY

I already knew Jisung can communicate trough minds. On Monday there were planned some sports activities for us. In them I saw that Bang Chan is very fast. Vampires are faster than humans, but he really was fast. Then I saw how strong Woojin was which meant he was the strongest of the team.

TUESDAY

In school everything was as ussual, but what I didn't know was that I.N was following me. I found out when I accidentaly saw him, but in that moment he teleported.

WEDNESDAY

While I was walking trough a hallway I saw Jisung and Hyunjin. Suddely Hyunjin whispered something in Jisung's ear and in the next moment I heard.

"STOP!"

Right when I stopped a skater boy fell in front of me. He said it like he would know which meant only one. Hyunjin can see visions of the future.

THURSDAY

While we were in class all studying suddenly Seungmin came in, but I could swear to my life he was in class before and while I was thinking about it I heard Felix whispering.

"You're invisible remember?"

After I heard that everything made sense.

Then Felix suddenly disappeared and showed up next to Jisung. So Seungmin can be invisible and Felix can teleport.

FRIDAY

I had left to find out Minho's and Changbin's powers.

So after school I decided to follow them.
As I was following them down the street right when we were about to turn, Minho said something to Changbin and then they both stopped and turned to looked me. I guess they knew I was following.

"You think we wouldn't find out you're following us?"

In the next moment they were gone.
So if I understood right, Minho can read people minds and Changbin can also teleport.

End of the journal

I closed my jornal. And let out a loud sigh.  Then I packed my stuff and went out of the library on my way home.
When I went in to my kitchen I saw a note on the kitchen table.

We won't let you get away!

Stray kids