Part 4 - Better watch out!

Monday 11 p.m

It's night time. Again I'm in the streets, trying to find my next victim. While walking down some dark streets, I think about the new students. I felt like I should keep myself away from them to keep myself alive, but I couldn't they, were so intresting.

Suddenly in front of me showed up two boys.

"Hunting again?"

"I have to!"

It was Yeonjun and Taehyun.

"We stopped my a hospital."

While saying that he trew me a bag of blood.

"Take it. We have something new to tell you."

"What is it?"

I said before biting into the bag of blood.

"I heard you already met the new guys from your school?"

Taehyun asked and I simply nodded my head.

"Well we're here to warn you about them."

Yeonjun started.

"What's so bad about them?"

"As far as we know they're like you, but half vampire half werewolf. From other vampires we got information that they've been risen by werewolfs to hunt and kill vampires like you."

Taehyun continued.
After that i felt a cold wave running trought my body.
"Would that mean I have to hide again? Run away and never come back?" I thought to myself.

"Don't worry we will protect you!"

Then I remembered that Yeonjun can also read my mind.

"You shouldn't do that. I can protect myself!"

"We know you're strong, but they're even stronger."

Yeonjun tried to calm me down. While I felt like my heart is about to explode.

"We will look after you, but we can't follow you everywhere so you better watch out for yourself."

"I'll try my best!"

"Great!"

Yeonjun happly smiled that I'm finally listening to his advice.

"So, let us get you home. So we would know that something bad doesn't happen to you right now."

In a second we were in my apartment.

"Um... I don't feel good right now would you mind if I ask you to stay?"

"No! Not at all."

After that we decided to watch a movie. Suddenly in the middle of the movie I felt sleep taking over me so I put my head on the pillow beside me and fell asleep.