Chapter 2

The Girl in Red

The club was already packed with sweaty body, but because it was the one Lucian owns, we didn't have to wait to enter. He took us straight away towards the VIP section. Then he ordered some drinks.

"Ezra you might want to keep check on how much you drink tonight, or my sister will kill you." He laughed. "No way, I want to live to see our baby girl born, and probably then I might make some more." I almost threw my drink out of my mouth.

"Man, she is my sister, watch what are you saying, last thing I want is the image of you and my sister playing hanky panky in my mind for rest of the night." "Good then, you might want to consider having someone for yourself to get that image out of your head." It was Lucian's suggestion. "Why don't you do the same Night? You are single too, why am I the only one who needed to be grilled this way?" I asked. "Because it is fun to gang up on the meek soul"

Not fair.

Suddenly my eyes darted on the dance floor, there was this girl wearing red tight dress, with dark red hairs and red lips. Her face wasn't visible. But I know she will be one beautiful girl. My eyes were trained on her body as she moved it over the beat. She looked perfect, something out of a fairy-tale. But she wasn't the princess, no she was the bad guy. She knows exactly what she was doing.

One man started grinding on her and she too didn't miss the opportunity. "Get her, go" Damien said. It was all the encouragement I needed for tonight. My whole body, every single fibre was aroused badly. I had to have her. I need to have her in my arms and in my bed tonight. She is my prize, and I am going to claim her for myself.

I moved towards her and as if everyone was aware of my presence, they made the way ultimately. I walked towards the dance floor and stood right beside her. My hands gone to her waist; she didn't protest. I whispered softly in her ear

"Dance with me hermosa" I felt her shudder and it was my turn to smirk. I influenced her. It never happens often. I am not an ideal choice, I am not drop dead gorgeous, or sexy as hell. I am just me, plane cute, soft spoken. Just me.

As she moved against my body, my desire increased tenfold. I pulled her closer and closer until there is nothing in between. Her flimsy fabric wasn't helping much. I can feel her curves molding against mine perfectly. There is no need for words. She knew I wanted her and I knew that too. "Can I buy you a drink?" I asked.

"It is the wrong question lover boy, the question you want to ask is, can we get out of here?" I chuckled. "Then what is your answer?" I asked. "We can get out of here if you think you can handle me. She I know exactly what can cause you pleasure and what can give you pain"

I like her already, bold and beautiful. "I know that too, you see I know how a woman's body work, I can make you feel things no one can" She trailed her fingers on my torso. "Perhaps you can, maybe you think you do, maybe it can be true with other women, but me? I don't think so Mr." I laughed pulling her into me so that she was literally crushed on my chest. "It takes seven days to know someone's body properly, I am going to do that in five and on the fifth day, you will be mine."

She smiled "Challenge accepted so, where you going to do this? In some hotel room or some other much kinkier place?" She asked.

"How about my penthouse? What you feel about that?" "Of course, I can join you Lover boy, do you have some booze in them?" I whispered in her ear "Everything you need is in there, all you have to say is yes and let me take you to paradise hermosa" She shivered again.

I took her by her waist and started to walk towards the exit. My cell vibrated in my pocket and there was one single text in it. "Enjoy" It was from the boys. I chuckled putting the phone down. I called a cab because I don't think I should drive this much intoxicated. I saw her leaning down and picking up her shoes in her hand. "Do I need to carry you too your highness?" I asked. "Yes please"