Chapter 33

The Love You Give

I looked into her beautiful eyes; she was the most unique thing in my entire world. No, she is my entire world. Not just a part and right now I do not wish to have anything right now, not any riches, not any comfort, nothing just her and I will be the happiest man alive.

"Love me?" I questioned. "Yes, I do. I love you Samuel Richard King and I may always was in love with you."

She loves me. She confessed of loving me. She touched my forehead, "You are burning up baby, lie down for a bit." "I am fine, Don't worry a bit hermosa, I am all right" I told her softly touching her cheek. "You are burning up baby, lie down I will be back with the medicine."

I watched her search through her bag, she was concentrating hard on this, but she doesn't know she is the only thing I need to cure anything. She is my antidote for every illness there is. Because she fills me up with joy. "Here open up" She said. Sometimes she treats me like a child, but I love every side of her. Every single day I cannot help but feel blessed that she is here with me.

After she gave me the medicine, I pulled her in the bed with me. "Sam you need rest, you just got out of the hospital and clearly you are not fully recovered." She told me. "Am I not? I am feeling fine my dear, it is you whom I need with me, right next to me." I softly whispered. "I want you, as my everything is you, nothing else I want more than I want you"

"Oh Sam, you cannot want me this much, you cannot depend on me this much. What if something bad happened to me? What if you suddenly cannot get to me anymore? What then? What if I..."

I kissed her hard silencing her. I pulled back leaving her breathless. "Never say that again, I will be with you, and if someday you got lost from my side, you just have to come and get you myself." "My Knight in shining armour" I smiled.

"No, I am not knight, I am you king, king of your heart." "Anything you wish to be Love; you are that for me." She whispered. "I want you so much, can I have you." I asked. "Yes, wait here for few minutes I will return in few minutes" What she is up to now? I have to know. But she told me to wait here and I will respect her wishes. Her happiness matters right?

My phone rang and I picked it up, wondering who could be calling so late. "Sleeping soundly in your woman's arms?" I smirked. "You can bet, Night what is you and the late nights is it because it is your last name?" He wasn't impressed.

"Lame time for joke King. Anyways did you find her or not?" Why everyone is certainly so concerned about my love life?

"I have and I also married her." "You did what?" he exclaimed. "I am a married man and I am not a bit regretful for that." "Lucky for you King, but I have something you need to learn quite soon. And I am sorry to say your honeymoon can wait." I heard her footsteps coming my way.

"I will return as soon as I can Night, but for now, my lady waits for me and you should never keep a lady waiting." I told him cutting the call.

"Someone important?" I heard her ask. "No, not more than you are baby." I told her. She smiled. She looked at me. Now she was no longer wearing a dress, she was wearing a robe. I wonder why. She opened her slash, and I saw just why. She was wearing a beautiful black lace lingerie and that is only making her look much more divine than she is.

"Is it for me? For our special night together?" I asked. "Yes, I have been saving this." I pulled her to me softly. "Thank you, My Love, you look beautiful. And thank you for being this much thoughtful" I said. "I wanted to make it memorable just for you" She told me walking away then she turned off the lights and light up the candles creating a warm glow all around us. She planned it all haven't she?