Distracted

Lapis POV

Peridot sat with me on the sofa while we watched CPH together. Actually, I don't think she was paying attention she was just texting, texting, texting.

"Peridot?" I called as I paused the tape, but she didn't answer. "Hey, Peridot!" I yelled as I gently hit her on the arm.

"What, Lapis?" She asked as she set her phone to her side faced down.

"What are you doing that's so distracting? You usually always watch this with me without a distraction," I said as I looked at her phone, she saw me look and quickly put it in her pocket.

"Oh, just... Texting a friend," she lied, she doesn't really have friends besides me, even if she did she wouldn't text them. I shrugged it off anyways.

Peridot POV

"Hey Peridot, how about we go like... I dunno, to the park?" Dangittttt, I don't wanna go anywhere!

"Im good Lazuli..." I groaned rolling my eyes at her.

"C'mon! I promise I'll get you home before your 'sleep time' or whatever!" She pouted looking at me with the puppy eyes she always gives. I growled like a dog for a bit until I finally gave in.

"Ugghhh, Fine, Fine!" I grunted making Lapis smile in happiness.

"Okay lets go then!" She said pulling me outside into her car. I just strapped up my seat belt and pulled out my phone and powdered it on.

"No phones while were out!" Lapis announced pulling my phone out of my hands and put it into the empty cup holder on her side. I crossed my arms and frowned looking out the window,

"Dumb clod..." I muttered into my arms, guess Lapis heard me because she stared at me from the corner of her eye as she drove. I chuckled nervously, Lapis can be kinda scary sometimes. We suddenly stopped in a parking lot

"Where here!" She said opening her door, I groaned and stepped out the car.

"So when are we gonna leave?" I asked closing the door,

"We leave when I say we leave, Peridot." This is gonna be reaaaally boring... I thought walking with Lapis to... Yea no idea were we're going so i just followed her.

SORRY FOR THE WAITTTTTTT
Im sorry fir cancelling the last story but also sorry for how long this one took i wanted to make it as long as i could cuz then I could relax a bit but one reminder THIS IS A HUMAN AU and also there may be some nsfw parts if i decide it to be or like...if yall want it so tell me what yall want

Baiiiii!