Fatality(nsfw)

Lapis POV

Peridot and I got home now walking up to my room. Peridot plopped on the bed and started to use her phone, I went ahead to the bathroom and took off my jacket and pants. After I was done I jumped on the bed next to Peridot.

"Hey babe~" she groaned at me and turned away. I took her phone away from her, she started to try and reach for it but I set it On the ground behind me.

"Weren't you sleepy Lazuli? I thought you wanted to sleep..." I smile and kiss her fluffy cheek as I rub her ear.

"What I want is you~," I said making her panic more. I got on top of her now showing my outfit.

"L-Lapis? Get off me!" She said looking away blushing. I turn her head to face me,

"Peridot, it's okay..." She smiles a bit and blushed more at my face, welcoming and seductive at the same. She smiled a bit still nervous, I smiled and kissed her. She kissed back now calming down more into the kiss.

We kept kissing for a while until she pulled away

"Hey uh, Lazuli..." She asked looking up at me.

"Yes?" I answered, she gave me a tiny peck on the cheek.

"I love you, " she put her paw on my cheek

"Love you too," I said putting my hand on hers.

She pushed me off of her now topping, she nibbled my soft neck with her sharp teeth being as gentle as possible. She kissed me as she reached up my shirt slowly pulling off my bra as she inserted her tongue into the kiss making me moan into her mouth. She then moved down and started to pull off my shorts and panties at the same time, her fur brushing up against my thighs. She used her other paw to play with my breasts. I bit my lip, the sounds now barely escaping my tongue. Peridot pushed two fingers into me pumping her fingers in me and out as she started to mess with my neck some more.
"You...ngh...really like how I t-taste don't you?~" she smiled at me.
"That's not only taste I would like..." She pulled out her fingers causing me to let out a small whimper. She sat me up and held up both of my legs, her face in the middle of my legs as she smiled up at me. I looked away and blushed. She took a long slow lick across my core, I moaned quietly before the feeling of her tongue pushing in making me moan out. It felt longer than it looked and I could feel the tiny split at the end brush against my walls. She licked the inside of me while I moaned loudly.
"Per..peridot! Nghh" as she got more turned on she lifted my legs going deeper. I could feel my body tense as she gripped harder onto my legs. I screamed peridot's name as I came hard, filling her mouth with my fluids. She coughed a bit as she swallowed it sitting back up. I took a long sigh before peridot kissed my forehead.

"I can't believe you." I heard her say, I looked over

"What do you mean?" I asked as I played with her hair. She chuckled

"We should've done this a long time ago." I smiled

"Don't worry, we can do this more."