random filler chapter

Lapis POV

I took the passed out Peridot carefully upstairs as soon as Ruby had left. My palms were sweating and my right eye was aching from being close to the scar on my face. I lied Peridot on the bed next to me, I didn't put a cover on her though she was heating up so it would be best, I put a cold washcloth on her forehead instead. The sun came up and I saw her form transfer back human, she woke up after and looked at me without sitting up

"Hi, good morning beautiful." I smiled and took the cloth off of her head seeing she was okay. She sat up and rubbed my arm gently, "I told you not to trust her" she teased.

"Oh, but didn't YOU trust her to bring you to a party?" I said back poking her nose. she smiled and kissed me putting her hand on my cheek, I hissed at the stinging pain and she pulled away

"Sorry sorry, I forgot" she pulled her hand off and blushed in embarrassment.

"No, it's okay it was an accident. you're fine," she smiled and looked at the bandages on my face and started to cry "Peridot? W-What's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry..." Her hands were shaking and she buried her head into my stomach sobbing softly. "This is all my fault.." she was crying harder now, she tightly hugged my waists

"No, it's not! wh-why would you think that?" she didn't answer and I couldn't hear her sobs anymore. I picked her head up off me she was still crying but she fell asleep, she just woke up so I guess the crying drained her all the way out. I lied her back down and got up to at least try and fill myself up, I was gonna stay home today to take care of my little fighter. Plus I probably wouldn't do anything but have to deal with lying about the huge bandage across my face. I chuckled to myself.

 What would Pearl say if she saw me? She would freak out! And what about Eyeball(BTW in this story "Eyeball" is Lapises friend with a missing eye)? Hell, she would want to beat up the person who did it with how overprotective she is!

"Lapis!" Peridot called from upstairs, I groaned and walked up to her room. I saw her laying down on the bed facing the door I came in from she looked concerned "Lazuli, we can't just skip school it's Monday!" I smirked and sat down looking at her raising an eyebrow

"Alright, stand up and get changed if you wanna go," Peridot looked confused at my answer but shrugged it off. She stood up and I swear it looked like pain swam from the bottom to the top of her body because it took her a while to feel the giant scar on her leg. 

"Damnit Lazuli!" she fell back onto the bed holding her leg rolling in pain while I laughed at her.

"I'm so-" I looked at her and snorted "-glad I did that!" she frowned and kicked me off the bed. I kept laughing though. when I did stop I climbed back onto the bed and lied by Peridot laying my head on her lap smiling up at her.

Peridot POV

I smiled even though I was still a bit hurt.

"Lapis?" she hummed in response. I smiled and turned to my side "I'm sorry, Lapis" her smile slightly faded

"Peridot this isn't your fault."

"But it is though! I left you alone when I knew it was a  bad idea, I let some random people get me drunk, and worse I let you get hurt behind my back!" I started tearing up at being reminded of my stupidity. Lapis sat up and hugged me causing me to cry more, It made me feel better to hug her though. She was warm and her skin was soft on mine.

"I don't care if you got me hurt, at least you helped me after..." I could almost feel her warm smile as she hugged me tighter making me smile back. I let go and she kissed me on the forehead and wiped away my leftover tears. "I love you"

"Love you too" we then heard a knock on the door, I looked at her with a half-smile. she nodded and sat up and left the room to open the door. When she left I pulled my phone off the dresser on my side of the bed noticing I had a few unread messages from Amethyst. I still felt betrayed by her, instead of my best friend a wolf I didn't even know helped me out. Even though I planned on not responding I checked the messages

Amy: Hey P-Dot Hope you're good ya left the party without even talking to your best buddy(3am)

Amy: Okay dude, you good? you haven't even seen my message(6am)

Amy: Hope you're okay, you never miss school, nerd :p(1 hour ago)

Hm... guess she just didn't know what happened.  I'll text her anyway. Before typing half my message I was interrupted by Lapis calling my name. I guess she forgot I could barely walk, I didn't answer so she called again followed by an "oh yeah" and she ran upstairs

"Awe baby, do you need me to carry you?" she said in a baby voice. I refused to answer so she picked me up bridal style and brung me downstairs to the door. She sat me on the floor and opened the door, when I looked up I saw Amethyst looking directly at me. I blushed of embarrassment my phone still in hand looking back at her.

"So you were just ignoring me?" Amethyst said without expression

"No I-I wouldn't do that!" I said quickly getting up holding onto the wall trying not to put pressure on my right leg.

"And- What happened to your leg? I thought you would fill me in by now!" She began to get angrier every thought that passed through her mind.

"Amethyst, I almost got my self killed! I didn't respond because I passed out!" I yelled at her, her body tensed up and she hugged me "Sorry...Amethyst..." I hugged back

"Hey, back off mah girl!" Lapis teased from the other room.

"Oh shut up 'Lazuli'," Amethyst called back mocking my way of saying her name I punched her on the arm and sat back on the floor. Lapis came in and sat me on the sofa and Amethyst sat with me.

This is just a filler chapter, my cousin cracked my laptop so I have to use my phone and it sucks. Anyway, ye buy a!