home sweet home(sinful uwu)

After what felt like forever, lapis and peridot managed to get pumpkin out with only a little pain but she still made... A lot of noise. The two headed to there room after letting pumpkin out and lied down.

"Lazuli?" Peridot said in a hushed tone,

"Mhm?"

"I love you, I'm proud of you for coming to help save me." Peridot said calmly hugging lapis from behind. She kissed lapis's cheek getting her to turn around and passionately give her a deep kiss. Her hands cupping peridots face and their bodies pressed against each other.

Without hesitation peridot forced her tongue inside with lapis following along. Lapis began to gently rub her knee against the others area earning a sweet whimper and moan.

"Lah...lazulii...~" peridot barley made out through pleasured moans. Lapis continued her motions playing with her breasts breaking the kiss and continuing down peridots neck. She left some hickeys down peridots neck stopping at her shoulder. "Lapis?" Peridot called holding onto her arms.

"Yes, love?" Lapis replied sweetly and quietly while pulling off the rest of peridots clothes.

"You have to take your stuff off too it's only fair..." She whined cutely giving lapis a chuckle begining to take off her clothes. Peridot bit her lip closely examining lapis's body making her blush and starting to feel needier by the second.

"Okay, may I start now?" She asked with a smirk running her fingers through Peridot's hair. Peridot quickly nodded quietly, her face was still pretty red. Lapis smiled, lightly pushing in two of her fingers earning a moan from Peridot who began to grind against lapis's fingers following up with the motions of them.

Lapis pulled one of Peridot's legs over her shoulder getting more comfortable. Lapis thrusted faster and deeper into Peridot soon adding another finger. Peridot moaned louder little bits of lapis's name holding on roughly to her back keeping her eyes tightly shut feeling her release build faster as lapis added a third finger.

Peridot loudly moaned Lapis's name as she came, her liquids slowly spreading over lapis's fingers and onto the bed as lapis pulled out. Peridot lied down panting heavily, her arms falling to her sides.

"You okay?" Lapis asked peridot rubbing her thumb on Peridot's cheek. Peridot nodded pulling lapis to her side and giving her a soft, clean kiss. She then got closer, holding lapis's waists as she bit her neck softly. Lapis lightly grunted as peridot slid her hands down further reaching lapis's butt and stopping there. Peridot's hands and mouth moved off lapis as peridot pulled herself away.

"Peridot?" Lapis called. It seemed that periodt fell asleep, lapis chuckled. She pulled the cover up and cuddled with her. "I love you." Lapis said before slowly falling asleep also.

So I guess this is the end. Thank you guys so much for all the support on this story and for just... All the joy you've brung to me while writing this. I hope you enjoyed this, it was hard to keep going but I FINNALLY got to the end have a nice quarintine. Goodbye.💕 Art by Demento9