My only love

Peridot POV

"Lazuli, can you not distract me!" I yelled pushing Lapis off my shoulders, I was TRYING to play my Xbox peacefully but Lazuli wouldn't stop getting on my shoulders.

"C'monnnn! Just let me try!" She begged to shake me by my shoulders

"Lapis! I- fine, fine..." I agreed as Lapis screeched happily and jumped beside me, I handed her the remote

After a while of playing the game with Lazuli, she finally fell asleep. Lazuli never really cared but, school was gonna be starting soon so I packed up my backpack with stuff I needed for school. Even though it may be a bit early considering school starts in about six weeks but last time I didn't prepare weeks before, I was still shopping three days before school started. Somehow Lapis was able to have everything done by the time school started without any trouble or being worried about anything.

When I was done packing up my things, I set my backpack beside my bed and sat next to Lazuli who was asleep on a pillow I switched from my leg. Lazuli was snoring, it was kinda cute... really cute actually. I blushed, my heart warmed up by the sight of her drooling snoring face, I stroked her hair and laid in front of her face and smiled for a while. I noticed my heart was pounding through my chest as everything else drifted out of my mind accept Lazuli, I couldn't stop smiling.

She made me feel like I was really something. Like I wasn't a 'weird secretive...weirdo' as I was called by my past friends. I never felt this way about anyone before, especially her. I'm guessing now she accepts who I really am, I feel more comfortable to be myself with her.

"Pffthahahaha *snort*" Lapis laughed opening her eyes "why are you staring at me like that Peri?" she asked, I started blushing aggressively panicking over what to say.

"what are you some creep?" she asked jokingly, I was speechless I just kept studdering.

"I... U-Um!" I studdered again as lazuli laughed uncontrollably

"Peridot it's okay! I knew you couldn't handle my sexiness~" she teased nudging my arm with a smirk

"Ngh! Lapis stop teasing me! It was an accident!" I shouted still blushing. She smiled and held my hand.

"It felt nice when you were petting me like a dog. Your hands are warm, soft, welcoming..." I smiled slightly as she rubbed my palm with her thumb. I looked up at her still flustered and gazed into her ocean blue eyes and was about to compliment them until my phone rang playing a song I liked

'Pull up in corolla purple drank but its soda, su-' I cut off the music by answering the phone, It was Amethyst.

"Yo wassup Peri-dactyl?"

"Amethyst, I'm kinda busy..."

"Calm down P-dot, I just need to talk to you about Jasper,"

Lapis POV

I was waiting for peridot to be done talking with that annoying Amethyst. Peridots phone was loud enough for me to slightly hear their conversation, most things were a bit muffled accept one word.

"Calm down P-dot, I just need to talk to you about Jasper" Peridot seemed now very annoyed at hearing her name, I was only I shock. Whys peridot look so terrified? Did Jasper hurt her or something?

Peridot then got up and walked out of the room. Before closing the door I could hear her say "She really annoyed me at the party..." then I knew she did something, I hadn't heard Peridot sound mad about anything for a while until this. After what seemed like forever, Peridot was done talking. She walked into the room and sat down, it was silent for a split second until I broke the silents to as her

"Jasper... did she, did she do something to you Peridot?" she scoffs and runs her hand through her hair leaving me wanting an answer even more

"Nope," she said dryly "Just to you." she continued

"Me? what did she do to me?"

"more like what did you both do" she mumbles

"Peridot! Just tell me!"

"You guys were flirting and made out. that's all I saw before I left!" I froze, then I remembered and started to cry "Lapis!? Hey, n-no I didn't mean to yell!"

"P-Peridot no I... Jasper is my, abusive ex-girlfriend. I promised my self to never even make contact with her after what she did I-" my eyes widened "If she, did nothing to you how'd she piss you off?" She looked at me disappointed I heard her.

"It made me jealous," she confessed now looking down into her lap flustered, I could feel her disappointment just by looking at her. I loved her and she didn't deserve to feel such sorrow from my mistakes. I scooted closer to her and lean down to hug her waists "Lazuli?"

"Yes, Peridot?"

"I need you to know something..." I nod looking up at her letting go of her waists slightly. "You know you're so important to me right?" I hum a yes before she speaks again "And I... I really l-" I knew what she was going to say before she finished, so I pulled her into a kiss. She wrapped her arms around my waists kissing me back. Peridot broke the kiss and collapsed into my arms to catch her breath which left me craving more of her sweet lips. We were both panting, I chuckled to myself and pulled peridots head up to face me.

"You're a good kisser for a nerd Peri." She blushed lightly and hit me on the arm playfully.

"Oh, shut up stupid!" she teased as she laughed onto my shoulder, I laughed along with her laying my cheek on her head.

"I love you Peridot," I said sweetly and softly

"I love you too Lazuli my one love" We both giggled and laughed as I pulled peridots head up again to kiss her cute little forehead.

sorry this took forever btw I was suuuuuuper busy