Spinel

Lapis POV

My alarm rang at 6:00 in the morning, I'm waking up at 7:03 I'm obviously gonna be late but I can barely get up. Peridot was already gone so she couldn't force me to get up, luckily at least. I got my bag my supplies and phone to finally head out, when I drove up to the school there were a few people still getting to class. I was already late so it wouldn't hurt to skip the first class. I kinda miss Peridot though, it's weird not being around her when I'm not drunk.

"Ditching on the first day?" I looked up to see my old friend Spinel standing in front of me smoking, as usual, I hugged her but she didn't hug me back.

"Don't act all 'bad girl don't need friends' now Spinel" I teased letting go of her, she smiled as she blew smoke in my face flipping me off.

"your one to talk,"

"Well you ARE the one smoking, all I'm doing is ditching class" I argued, she scoffed and leaned on the wall beside me before the bell rang

"come ON! I just started to relax!" she whined making me giggled and I gave her a hug.

"See ya Spinel!"

"Catch ya later boo!" I turned around and smiled as I started walking to my second class, science I saw a lot of my old friends on the way there but still not Peridot. When I got to class I saw Peridot was already there, what a nerd she is. I sat next to her and as I was gonna talk to her, Spinel tapped my arm. Guess we've got second period together.

"Oh, Spinel! Early to class today?" I said sarcastically we started to conversate a while.

Peridot POV

Lapis walked into class after me and started talking to a girl she called 'Spinel'. Her being there made me feel worried even before I saw her, She had pink tips in her hair and three scars under both her eyes, animal claws. Her scent was familiar, like one I know I just couldn't identify it, it was more different then what I was thinking of it was a lot stronger. I don't trust them at all, especially not with MY Lapis.

I haven't seen that girl ever since second period or lunch. The rest of the day was boring, I only saw a few of my friends well, I only saw the group we always hang out with Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst. Lapis didn't talk to me a lot but she did introduce me to a lot of people though, me being her girlfriend and all. When we got home I decided to talk to her

"Lapis?" I asked as I unlocked the door

"What's up?" we both walked into the house and sat on the couch together

"What's with that Spinel girl?"

"what do you mean? She's not mean or anything," I sighed

"somethings off about her, I should know"

"How? how would YOU know if somethings wrong with her? Are you jealous?" I blushed and frowned a bit

"No! I just... she seems off-"

"Your overreacting..." she looked away, I hope I didn't upset her. I was only trying to look out for her.

"Lapis, I'm just worried about your safety. I'm not just trying to ruin your relationship with her" she was still not facing me, I pulled her closer to me.

"I know, I get it sorry." I smiled and kissed her forehead. She hugged me and smiled, "I love you" I didn't say anything I was nuzzling my face into her neck enjoying the moment, I haven't ever hugged anyone in a while. My hand was rubbing her light brown skin ever so slowly up her arm, she was so warm and soft. "Uh, Peridot?" I pulled myself off of her and blushed lightly smiling a tiny bit,

"Sorry, I didn't mean to really do that," She smiled  and giggled

"It's okay Peri" she gave me a little peck on the lips and smiled softly at my blushing face. I lied my head on hers and smiled.

Guysssss! We reached 1k+!!!!! And we're #11 in Lapidotttt!!

Thanks i love you ALL!!

Also heres some teasers for upcoming chapters!

!