message received

Lapis POV

Crying and calling. That's all I'm doing. How am I supposed to help Peridot if she won't respond to me, it's been a week! I can't live without her... She said she's in some experiment place but where and why? What if they kill her, they may think she's a threat! Maybe they just wanna know what she is or... Maybe mistaken her for a... Green...wolf?

I finally get an idea, maybe the others can help? I call up Amethyst since she's the only person I know can help. Hopefully she's up, it's a tad early. Oh she picked up!

"Amethyst! I really need your help..." I say clearly worried and stressed

"Girl, you gotta calm down. What's up?"

"Peridot's been captured!"

"...what? Lapis, how?"

"She- she snuck out when I was asleep I-"

"Do you know where she is??" She says now worried as well.

"She said she's in a cage, in a lab or something..."

"Okay come over to the house. I think I can help."

"Okay, " I end the call and rush over to to the others house.

I get out of the car and see Amethyst outside the front door. I walked up to her, "Are the others here-" my words get cut off by Amethyst

"Shh!" She shushed me pulling me back into the car. She pushed me into the passenger seat jumping into the front.

"What's going on? Did something happen to the others too?" I said now worried and suspicious.

"No, they think I went to a party. They don't know about me being a werewolf."

"Then can you tell me, whys this happening?" I asked. She frowned and facepalmed her self muttering curses of herself as she sighed.

"I got into an argument with another wolf. We fought and I won, I think she's friends with spinel."

"Why would you think that?"

"She's draining power out of wolfs for herself too, she's only half." She sighed, "I know where to find Peridot but we need to leave at night. Can i stay until then?" She asked looking up at me.

"Yeah, Yeah okay you can stay."

I haven't posted in 30 years but hello, this is short but yeahhhhhh. Don't worry Amethyst ain't gon try nothing on Lazuli

unless.....