Just some damage

Lapis POV

After the party, I drove home and I guess Peridot left early and went out this morning. Suddenly when I was walking into the house I got a call from Garnet, when I picked up my eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Lapis, Peridot got into a crash last night. Amethyst was going to come over, seeing her in her car unconscious she rushed her to the hospital." She told me, I quickly locked the door and headed to the hospital and saw Garnet and Pearl waiting for me. They took me to were Peridot's room was and we all walked inside. I ran to Peridot and covered my mouth seeing a big scar on her left eye and a cut on her ear.

"What happened? is it only your face that is damaged?" I asked her in a worried voice

"Lazuli Ill be oka-"

"NO! Tell me, whats hurt??" I said cutting her off and putting my hand on her arm.

"Lazuli...my face is the worst thing right now it's bruised a bit, everything else is okay. But my stomach is stitched, I had a big scar on it but I'm okay now," she told me putting her hand on her upper stomach, Amethyst pushed her way to Peridot and they started to whisper about some stuff I didn't understand. After a while, we all left the hospital with Peridot staying for just a day more. Though Peridot can be an annoying buzzkill, I was really worried about her.

Since Peridot was still in the hospital, I sat in the house all by myself doing nothing sitting in my bed staring at the ceiling. Then a thought popped into my head, maybe I could go in her room and try to find out what's been up with her? No, I won't invade her privacy like that...

3mins later

I walked into her room, it was so clean! I looked around and saw her phone sitting on her bed, I picked it up and was about to put it back and leave but then a notification popped up

"Hey Peridot, whenever you get home and see this message I wanna say sorry because I was just trying to help. If I never told you to come this wouldn't happen, you can tell your secret when you want to and I won't force it out 'wolfie' LOL" Wolfie? What kinda nickname is that?? I thought awkwardly putting down her phone.

this art is in fact mine and yea 2 parts in a day ik ik yall love me so much UwU okay byeeeeeeee