found

Peridot POV

I got into another fight with Lapis today. She's being too protective about this whole going outside thing. We don't know if it's safe to be outside at night. I'm not worried at all though, I've got a plan. Tonight I'll sneak out when lapis is asleep, if I am seen ill just act like a normal wolf...but big and green? I'll be okay.

"Good night Lazuli." I say, waiting to hear her snores. It took her a but to fall asleep but she did. After double-checking that she was sleeping I head outside to the hill over beach city. I stay there until midnight and as I transform I feel the cold breeze brushing against my fur. A completely different experience, the smells we're stronger and my sight In the moon was more clear so I removed my glasses.

By instinct, I started to howl at the light yellow moon glimmering in the black sky. I then sat down on the grass of the hill inhaling all the beautiful smells of beach city and exhaling them in a long soft sigh. This was nice, to know how the city feels like this. I look down at the ocean from on top of the hill and smile, if only Lapis could see this with me.

My ears sprung up as a send hit me, I tried quickly turning around but it was too late. A giant net was put over my head, two big guys pulling me away. I panicked, I started growling and biting at the net. I was to frustrated and scared to say anything. I couldn't say "I'm a human!" I couldn't make out anything but a bunch of vicious growls.

Lapis POV

As I wake up I have a bad feeling, a really bad one. Then, looking to the other side of the bed, Peridots gone. "Peridot?" I yell as I get up trying to get her attention. No response.I look around the house rapidly searching every inch. "She's not here..." I tell my self starting to feel my body tense, I grab my phone and call her. She picks up....

"Lapis!!" She yells afraid and exited

"Peridot?! Where the hell are you!?" I yell angrily.

"Please... I-I'm sorry-"

"Where are you?!" I cut her off

"I'm... In a cage"

"Pumpkins cage?" I say more relieved

"An experiment cage..." She whispered as if someone was there.

The call ends

Hi :) sorry it's short..motivation has killed this story so the end is soon :P

Fr I have every chapter till the end after this drafted

Peri is ded

They gon use her to test out dog shampoo-

Jk oop-

By yall