Chapter 6

6 (Georges POV)

As John drove Paul and I to the dance, I couldn't stop thinking of Audrey. How beautiful she was. How amazingly nice and careful she was. How perfect her smile was, and how she could do anything to cheer me up.

When we pulled up to Kaitlyn's house, we could see Kaitlyn's bedroom window.

"Hey, look up there." John said gesturing his hands to her window. 

As I looked I saw not only Kaitlyn, but Audrey in their bra's. I have to admit, I didn't wanna look away. I sighed knowing it was wrong to peep at the girls, so I stopped. 

"Come ed' lads, we have to get going..." I said opening the car door.

"Do you think all girls do that?" Paul asked

"Do what?"

"Change together?" Paul said kicking a stone

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said laughing

When we got to her door, her Grandmother greeted us.

"Hello boys! Great to see you!" She said with a warm smile.

"Hello Ms. Maple." Paul said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Now how many times do i have to tell you... call me Grandama!" She laughed hugging me and John

"The girls should be down in a few, so you just make yourself at home. Anyone want some tea? Cookies? I could bake a pie or-"

"Tea would be nice Grandma." I said smiling at her

She nodded and went into the kitchen.

Not long after the girls came from upstairs. Both were stunning, absolutely beautiful. Kaitlyn was wearing a short black dress, and Audrey with a red mini skirt and a white shirt. 

"You guys are so-" I started

"so-" Paul continued 

"So-" John said

"Beautiful." Her Grandama walked in smiling

"We should get going yeah?" Paul said handing his arm out.

We nodded and went out for a time to remember.