Walking Home In The Rain

Hey guys!!!
Here's just a really short one shot (I'm sorry it's really short) I made because I love the rain and the other day I was walking home in the rain so ya.
I hope u enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uno maybe raindrops are the bravest thing god created because they're never afraid to fall, or maybe they're the kindest because they wash away your pain.
Either way I'm one of the people who smiles when it rains and doesn't put up an umbrella to block it but instead dances with it.
The rain drops soak my light, hazel hair as I walk along the footpath. Grey clouds hang above my head and the street is abounded except for the occasional snail on a brick wall.
It Friday afternoon and school had ended half an hour ago, I usually catch a bus but today decided to walk because it was raining and I love the rain.
With my school bag on my back and both hands in the front pockets of my skinny jeans I head beat to my music. I can hear every lyric but I have it quiet enough to hear the sound of the crashing rain against the ground and the taps of my footsteps.
I smile as I near the end of the street and take a left into the park where on the opposite side is my house. As my song ends I can clearly hear the soft sound of rushing footsteps followed by the sound someone calling my name.
"Damian!!!" I hear someone shout.
I turn to see Hunter my best friend and the guy I have unconditionally fallen in love with running towards me, his jet black hair sending water droplets in every direction.
Me in a complete daze, I don't notice how close he is till I feel the impact of him running straight into my chest.
I stumble backwards about to fall from the force till his arms wrap around my waist, catching me and then pulling me towards him.
A blush flows into my cheeks because how close we are.I stutter and say. "Um...Hunter maybe u should let go...p-people might um see us."
He pulls me closer and looks deep into my eyes and replies. "I'm never letting u go again."
And with those words he pushes his lips against mine. It was as if fireworks just exploded around us, our lips move together and I snaked my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.
We pull away and all I see is pure love in his eyes.
"I love you" he whispers.
" I love you too." I whisper back with small droplets of tears forming in my eyes. He's smiles and then pulls me back for another passionate kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know that 'kiss in the rain moment'? Don't u let anyone it doesn't exist because it does ;)
Till next till time stay yourself which is perfect.