Alone without Love

Hallo my perfect peps!

This is the very first story in the series, YAY! And also my first published story so plz not haters.

Anyways I quite like this one but there is a part where the main character self harms so if your not comfortable with reading that then don't.

Besides that I hope u enjoy it. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's P.O.V

The worn out bus wheels squeaked as they were forced to move. I sat quietly at the back of the bus with my music on full volume on my way to school.

I was the only person on the bus (except for the bus driver) until it pull up along side the curve. I stared as the bus door opened and a guy stepped in. The only thing i could think was Wow. . .

His short, golden blond hair hugged his head. His tanned skin matched perfectly with his lime green eyes. Not to mention his muscular chest that his shirt clang to making it incredibly easy for you to see every outline.

Me with my jet black hair that drapes over my eyes, which are an ice, cold blue. Being averagely tall with a slim but skinny figure that is as pale as white could get and having 3 piercing, two in my lower lip and one on my eyebrow. Making me the complete opposite of what this gorgeous dude looks like.

I live alone on the edge of the town. Having no siblings and my parents dieing in a car crash, I've been alone for 5 years since I was 14.

The bus pulls up to the school and the blond hair guy gets off before I do. I've never seen him before so he has to be a new in town. He walks through the gates a towards the main building and I couldn't help but watch till he disappeared in a crowd of students.

Coles P.O.V

It hasn't even been a week and I've become the most popular person in the school. Oh yeah, I also made it into the football team as expected.

I walk down the hallway I see the boy that catches my bus being pushed by Cam and Matt, recognising them both cause they're on my team. I walk forward slightly so I could hear what they were saying.

"Hey look its the gay faggot freak Alex!!! All on his lonesome i see " Cam stated.

Wait, did I just hear right. Did they just say gay? Really?

"As usual." Matt agreed.

Cam eyed Alex with a evil grin. And with that Cam threw a punch towards his face causeing Alexs head to wip sharply to the side. Then Matt came up a need him in the gut.

" Get up and fight, faggot" Cam said.

"Go to hell." Alex said back. You could tell was angry but only sadness covered his face.

Cam started to kick and throw punches when he wouldnt get up and Alex was on the ground grunting in pain. With the site before me i started to run towards him but two girls stopped in my path.

"Hey Cole, can you come to my party tonight? It's going to be so much fun an-" Both her and her friend oblivious to what was happening mer metres behind them. I cut off her high pitched voice and said

" Sorry can you move"Being as poliet as i could and tried to shuffle around her but she held my arm and blocked my way.

"It'll only take a sec. So can yo-"

I watched as I saw Alex run away clutching his stomach and his lip bleeding along with his nose.

"COLE!?!?!?" The girl screamed but I didn't care, I pulled my arm away from her and ran after him.