Captured

Hey my perfect readers!

So this is a perfect story, by one of my perfect friends who is a perfect writer and her perfect. name is PotatoehPanda!!!

She wrote this whole one shot and I LOVE IT!!! So read this,be mind blown, follow her and then read her book POCKY KISS!!!

And saying that read on and prepare to be mind blown.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran down the footpath, as fast as my legs could take me. I couldn't get captured,not now.

I ran across the road, cars going past from the behind. I hear people screaming, yelling, shouting and laughing.I started puffing and gasping for air.

"There he is!" I hear them shout. "Get him!"

"I never knew a dewb can run that fast." I heard one of them say.

I ran past homeless and rich people, mothers and fathers, children and elderly till I bumped into someone's chest and fell down.

I looked up, I saw the most amazing person I ever seen. It was as if he was an angel that had fallen. I smiled at him.

"Captured." I heard the guys whispered. And with those words my smile turned into a sad frown.

"What's happening here?" The guy I bumped into asked.

"Oh, We're just playing a game. Right?" The leader of the gang, Andrew said while pinching my cheek. I nodded, too tried and frightened to speak.

"Pete, lets go." Pete was the co-leader.

"Yeah." I see their car pull up along side us and they let me go of me so I could get into the car.

I had too, I had no other choice. I entered the car while the whole time the guy just stared.

The leader, co-leader, 2 helpers jumped into the car. "your gonna get it." the leader said. They started the engine and drove off.
~~~
"We're here idiot, grab him." the leader said. I screamed but in time they covered my mouth with a cloth.

"Nice Pete." The helper said, jace. They grabbed my arms and threw me out of the car, causing my back to hit the concrete.

"Follow." The leader said and I was pulled up and they walked me to a dump.

I was smashed to the wall and my back cried in pain. I couldn't take it. Pain overwhelmed my body every time they punched me. It was torture and still I wasn't used to it. I know my brother is hitting me, I should get used to it.

I cried and blood starting flowing out of my mouth as at the same time blood began dripping from my arms. I closed my eyes as I could feel the pain running through my whole body like fire.

"Your under arrest!" I heard someone say, I open my eyes and saw that it was the guy from before.

My brother and his friends got handcuffed, dropping me to the ground. I screamed, tears started rolling from my eyes down my cheeks.

The cop or I should I say 'the handsome guy',picked me up bridal style and pulled me into his chest.

"You'll be fine. I'll never let anyone ever hurt you again."He whispered. I tried to smile, but my face was to much in pain to even curve the sides of my lips upwards.

"Sorry..."I stuttered before I blacked out.
~~~
I woke up, with pain overflowing my body. I moved my head to the side and saw the handsome guy beside me.

"Your awake?" He said running up beside me. "Thank god, thank you god I was so worried."

"Wh-what happened?" I asked my words jumbling together.

"Your brother and his friends starting attacking you." he said. "I'm so sorry that I didn't come sooner."

"H-how do you know me?" My voice sounding corse.

"You don't remember me, do you?"He said, putting his lips on top of my own.. he suddenly, pushed himself on top of me.

"I'm Trent, Trent Ileac."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MIND BLOWNED!!!
Haha I love it and that cliff hanger!!!OMG!!

Anyways please go over to her account it's PotatoehPanda and vote for her book pocky kiss!!
I love u my perfect readers and keep on being perfect till next time!! *kisses*