Are u gay?

Hey guys!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long it's  just a lot of shit has been going on but without further ado I give you another long awaited one shot. Hope you enjoy.

(Btw it's brotherxbrother so if you have a problem with that don't read)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was watching a random channel on TV when I heard the floorboards creak and my older brother Ryan appear at the doorway. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey bro, thought u had training today" I said casually to him.

"It was canceled for some reason so lucky you, u get to spend the whole day with me!" He said cheerfully.

"Yaaaaay" I replied sarcastically and smirked. Ryan just simply laughed and took a seat on the couch right next to me. A few seconds of silence past before Ryan spoke up.

"Chris are you gay?" I started chocking on my own saliva as soon as I heard him say that. I am gay actually and even better I'm in love with my own brother. Sick right?

He means everything to me, more than he realizes. I would love nothing more than to kiss him with passion and cuddle close to him at night but I know for a fact he will never feel the same way I do and I don't want my own brother to start ignoring me because of my messed up feelings so I did the only thing I could think of, I lied.

"No" I said not looking at him and instead blankly at the TV.

"Are you sure?" He asked not believing in me.

"Yeah I'm certain, why do you ask?" I said lieing through my teeth.

"Well you've never had a girlfriend, you've never talked about girls in a romantic way, you've never kissed a girl and well you stare at the guys in the change room" He stated in a matter-of-fact tone while I started to blush furiously.

"J-just because I've never had a girlfriend, doesn't mean I'm gay" i said slightly flustered.

"Soooo if I did this" Ryan said as he stood up and lifted his shirt over his head revealing his toned chest and six pack.

"You won't find me attractive?" He said looking down at me. I tired so hard not to stare as I ripped my eyes away from his amazing body.

"No" I said with as much confidence as I could master.

"So if I did this" He said before grabbing my hand and pulling me up so I was standing in front of him, then wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me flush up against his figure.

"Your heart won't start beating faster?" He whispered softly while staring into my eyes.

"N-no" I said all confidence in my voice fading.

"So if I did this" Ryan said as he put his hand behind my neck bringing my face closer to his so our lips were brushing together.

"You wouldn't want to kiss me?" He said staring down at my lips instead of my eyes.

"No..." I lied completely.

Ryan's eyes flicker and locked onto mine.

"Really? Cause when I take of my shirt I want you to find me attractive cause when I look at you, you're the most beautifulest person I've ever seen. Cause when I'm holding you close I want your heart beats to be as fast as mine. Cause when our lips are only millimeters apart I want you to kiss me with passion cause that's what I want to do to you" He said, his eyes never leaving mine.

Tears swelled up in my eyes as I heard his words. I brought my hands up and held them together behind my brothers neck.

"If I was to say that I really wanted to do all those things as well and I was just scared of saying it before, would you kiss me?" I said still staring into my brothers eyes.

"Yes" He whispered.

"Then... I want that too but I was to scared to speak my true feelings so I lied." I said back to him.

"I forgive you" Ryan said before he placed his lips on mine. It wasn't a sloppy kiss either, it was a slow kiss.

As if we were savoring the moment like it was our last, like we were trying to tell each all our feeling through that one kiss. It was full of passion and longing till we had to part for air.

Ryan leaned his head against mine and looked at me through droopy eyes. I smiled back up at him and said.

"I guess you're the gay one here too" He just lightly chuckled before capturing my lips in a another passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry it wasn't that long, I had this idea just siting here for ages and I decided to finally write it.

I promise you all I'm going to be trying to update more regularly. And also I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading these one shots and has been putting up with my really bad lack of writing cause man I salute you.

Anyways I love you all and till next time stay perfectly perfect aka you. Bye!