New School, New Friends

It was a bright morning and there were few clouds in the sky. Raziella woke up and changed into her regular clothes. She was wearing purple shirt, pink skirt and sneakers. She tied her hair up into a ponytail and had her glasses on. She walked out of her room and had breakfast with her mom and Rubia. Raziella just realized that her dad is not there.

"Mom, where's dad?" Raziella asked.

"Your father has to go to work early. So, I'm sending you girls to school," she responded while gathering the work sheets in her hands.

'Great . . . I'll just have to do the research after school.'

After breakfast, they went to the car and drove on their way to the new school. Few blocks passed, they arrived and they walked out of the car. As the family entered the school ground, a young middle aged woman was walking towards them; her high heels clapped along the walkway to the entrance as she shook hands with her mother.

"Rose, Ruby. This is the principal's school, Miss Greta. Miss Greta, these are my daughters, Rubia and Raziella," their mother explained.

"It's nice to meet you, girls. I'll take it from here, Miss Frostman," the woman said, forming a smile.

"Thank you, Miss Greta. Goodbye, girls. Have fun on your first day of school."

With that, she left her daughters with Miss Greta. After Miss Greta sent Ruby to her class, she then head to Raziella's class. Miss Greta knocked on the door and the teacher let her in. She walked in and tell the students about the new students.

"Good morning, students. Miss Prestage, you have a new student. Please make her feel welcome," she announced.

"Yes, Miss Greta," said the homeroom teacher.

"You can come in now, Rose."

With that, she walked in shyly with books in her arms and most of the students looked at her.

"This is Raziella Anthea Frostman. Or Rose for short. She just moved here from California. Okay, Rose. You may take your seat and continue the lesson."

With that, Raziella found an empty seat and sat on it. At the same time, Miss Greta walked out of the classroom and closed the door. The teacher then continued teaching the students. Raziella was listening to the teacher until something or in this case, someone quietly called her.

"Psst. Hey, new girl. Is your name Raziella??"

Raziella turned her head and saw a girl. She has black hair, pale skin and green eyes. She wears white shirt with green and purple flaming heart, purple jacket, black pants, black boots and fingerless gloves. Her name is Marceline.

"Um. . .yes. But, you can call me Rose for short."

With that, she held her hand out with a smile and the black haired girl gave her a handshake.

"My name is Marceline. But you can call me Marcy for short," she said while forming a smile that showed darkness but kind.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Marceline," she replied, trying to shrug off.

"It's nice to meet you too, Rose. What do you think about the school??"

"It's not bad. It looks great too.'

"Thanks and you're not so bad yourself too. I'll bring you along to meet my friends," she smirked.

"There's others?"

"Uh...duh! There are," she ended with a chuckled.

Suddenly, the school bell rang. All the students walked out the classroom.

"Come on. I should show you where we always hang out," she said while a small thick book in her hands.

'She's really friendly and cool with her outfit. Maybe this day won't be bad after all.'

With that, the two girls walked out of the classroom and head behind the school ground where most students spend their free time after classes they've attend. After few minutes of walking, they both made it and saw 5 girls sitting on the ground in a semicircle.

The first girl has long platinum blonde hair, pale skin and light blue eyes. She wears light blue blouse with a snowflake on it, blue skirt and matching shoes. Her name is Eliana Snowden.

The second girl has long light brown hair, fair skin and blueish green eyes. She wears pink shirt with flower patterns, green skirt and green low heels. Her name is Andrea.

The third girl has long dark black hair, fair skin and dark brown eyes. She wears dark blue shirt, black skirt with leggings and matching high heels. Her name is Roxina.

The fourth girl has short black hair, pale skin and hazel eyes. She wears white and red shirt, blue jeans and sneakers. Her name is Catherine.

The fifth girl has red hair with yellow underneath, blue eyes and fair skin. She wears orange shirt, blue thigh jeans with yellow leggings and black combat boots. Her name is Shinellyn.

"Hey, girls. I brought a friend. She's a new student from California. Meet Raziella Anthea Frostman or Rose for short."

"Hi," she waved shyly.

"Hello, Rose. I'm Eliana but you can call me Elly. Nice to meet you," the platinum blonde haired girl said.

"Hi! I'm Andrea! I love making new friends even if they don't really want to. Anyway, it's really nice to meet you!" the brown haired girl cried while shaking her hand so fast that it made her glasses almost fall out.

'She seems a little energetic,' Raziella chuckled.

"Hello, Darling. I'm Roxina but you can call me Roxy for short. If you need any help on make up and outfits, you can always find me," the wavy black hair girl said as she hugged her.

"I'm Catherine but you can call me Cat for short," the short black hair girl said.

"My name is Shinellyn but everyone calls me Shiny for short," she said with a smile, showing a dimple on her right cheek.

"It's really nice to meeting you," the blonde hair girl said.

"Come on, guys. I've been starving since the math class began!" the black Gothic like girl cried.

With that, the five girls rolled their eyes as they stood up and head to the cafeteria.

'This day could be my lucky day. Just hoping this can stay long.'

Thoughts on the chapter?

Love it? Give a vote and comment
Don't forget to share it with your friends too👍😉
Hope you enjoy it, love you mwah!