11 💕SUBMISSION 💞

One day LAN WANGJI thought of changing this habit of YING. So he sat on the bed and in serious expression, gestured him come and sit on the bed. He pointed his finger toward him and patted on the bed twice.

A sad gloomy expression showed up on WEI YING'S face. Suddenly he got up, with his eyes downcast, unbuttoned his shirt, unchained his pant and came and lie down on the other side of the bed. LAN WANGJI froze, he was very confused.

"Oh dear"

Gasped MADAM MO. LAN WANGJI looked at her.

"Master Lan, what did you do?"

"I just gestured him to sit on the bed. I pointed at him and patted on the bed twice, but......what.....is he doing?"

" He is offering his body to you. When late master Wen wanted to...... Ummm... Well..... Ummm have sex with him. He gestured exactly what you just did."

LAN WANGJI gritted his teeth and then angrily stormed out of the room. LAN XICHEN and JIANG WANYIN were just coming to meet WEI YING, when they witnessed him storming out. They immediately rushed inside and saw WEI YING sitting on the bed with bowed head, unbuttoned shirt and pants. He looked up at them and said in a sad voice

"Friend, Master angry".

They turned to MADAM MO, who told them what happened. XICHEN sighed, closing his eyes in regret....He went to find WANGJI and asked JIANG WANYIN to handle WEI YING softly. But JIANG WANYIN was JIANG WANYIN, as usual he yelled at him, scaring him badly.

" For heaven's sake, dumbass shut your clothes."

WEI YING couched down, whimpering. JIANG WANYIN rolled his eyes.

"Am sorry ok. Come here."

He hugged him tight and stroked his back to comfort him.