26💞 CONFESSION & GAME TURNER💕

DR. MENG YAO was standing near the cliff edge, with a thin sharp metal thread around WUXIAN'S throat.

"Careful, Lan Wangji. Your actions will be responsible for the dire consequences. So, I advice you to think twice before any rash behavior. Afterall, you life is in my hands. And, as long you comply, you bunny will remain safe. Otherwise, it won't take much time before I decapitate him. Clear!!!"

"Crystal Clear..."

WANGJI replied with blood shot eyes and stern voice.

"Though you have already guessed half of it

"Though you have already guessed half of it. Let me tell you from the start. LLJR&DI (LANLING JIN RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE) involves research of all fields, including medical & weaponry. But running a research center isn't walking in park. You need capital in huge amounts. Researches are long term investments, and even so, not all of them become successful. And govt buys, with very little capital, the successful ones. They force us to sell them the inventions in low prices, that not only cause zero profit but also doesn't even recover the cost of the research... "

DR. YAO scoffed and continued.

"So, LLJR&DI needed financial aid. Now, though our spies weren't as successful, as Cloud Recessess. But they were trained spies after all, and they easily defected into local gangs. And gradually successfully defected into higher criminal alliances...drug lord's mafia gangs. They didn't try to eliminate them, on the contrary, they stayed low keyed and provided us with all kinda secret infos about them. And we used this to attain protection money from them. It was simple. Pay us or we give your secrets to govt. or worst Cloud Recessess. Money rained on LLJR&DI. Mr. Jin Guangshan was very happy at my performance,and was least bothered where the profit came from. He even prevented his suspicious son from investigating...as long profits poured in.."

Dr. Jin guangyao (Meng yao) paused, looked back. There was a huge fall down. He stepped back one step, with WEI YING in his confinement, dangerously standing almost on the edge of the cliff.....