23 💕666💞

DR. MENG YAO called LAN WANGJI and set up a meeting of five people, LAN XICHEN, LAN WANGJI, WEI YING (SEAN), JIANG WANYIN and Himself. They discussed on a case involving international smuggling of Girls, Kids as Slaves. The two sects, JIN & LAN, coordinated to track & catch the Human Traffickers and rescue the victims..... WEI YING aka SEAN and LAN WANGJI were given the field work and JIANG WANYIN was to assist them with tech support, under supervision of LAN XICHEN, who will be in charge of the whole mission.

While discussing, which was held in Dr. Meng yao's office, WANGJI quitely put a bugging device below the table. After discussing on certain terms, the Four Gusu Lan Agents left together. And after some time SEAN too took his leave....Instantly, Dr. Meng yao dialled a number.

"Keep watch on the two. Make sure this thing doesn't reach us."

"On it, boss..."

Su she replied.

SEAN & WANGJI went to the biggest club in city, in disguise. LAN WANGJI went as Spoilt Rich Brat, searching for fun.

WEI WUXIAN aka SEAN,  took up a job as stripper

The club was full of Beautiful Girls and Pretty Boys, giving pleasure to customers, doing pole dance

The club was full of Beautiful Girls and Pretty Boys, giving pleasure to customers, doing pole dance. Some others, very young people were taking drugs. Loud music, Flickering Lights, Smoke filled Strip Night Club, was at it's Max Mood.

SEAN quitely searched each and every corner. All was clear, except one of the basement where girls and boys, as young as 12 years were confined to be sold in foreign countries as sex slaves.

SEAN'S blood boiled at the thought. According to the information he collected from some of the staff's Gossip, they were Starved, Tortured and forced Drugs to get Submissive.

It reminded him of his two years torture under WEN ROUHAN. The basement door was locked. He picked the lock. There was a Heavy Metallic Shipping Container, locked securely, inside the huge basement.