24 💞PUNISHMENT 💕

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
FOR 18 + ONLY

"Lan zhan, what are you doing here? What are all these? "

There were Expandable Spreader Bar and Cuffs, Glass butt plug, jack off tool, nipple clams, vibrators, Vibrating cock ring ect ect ect

There were Expandable Spreader Bar and Cuffs, Glass butt plug, jack off tool, nipple clams, vibrators, Vibrating cock ring ect ect ect..... WEI YING gulped.

"These are your karma...."

Saying this LAN WANGJI locked the door, force striped WEI YING and pushed him on the bed. Then handcuffed both his hands to the bed post.

"Lan zhannnnn!!! Luv!!! Wangji!!! Hanguang jun!!!! Lan er gege....What are you doing!!!!"

WEI YING was genuinely scared, so scared that he blurted out all names and titles of WANGJI. Infact, if LAN WANGJI had 1111 names, God's Swear he would call him with every single one of them to Distract him or may be Melt him so that he took Pity on him or even better Ignite the fire of Pure Love in his heart giving rise to Consideration, Forgiving vives, Sympathy, Regard and whatever that could save him from being screwed to senselessness... and his ass from being exploited to extremes....

But WANGJI only smirked, with cold, dangerous look in his eyes...there wasn't even an ounce of forgiving vive or sympathy even pity in his Lustful Eyes, that were getting amused and satisfied on the contrary, watching the terror getting instilled in WEI YING..... WEI YING gulped down and his breathing fastened..... It wasn't gonna end good for him... That part was crystal clear....

"I told you bunny. Your karma."

"I was just trying to do my job. Up on stage, I was trying to distract people, so that if necessary, you could investigate."

"Oh!! So you aware of the offence, I am talking about. It must have felt amusing, to attract all those men and women. Let's see how much more amusing it can be."