25 💕MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 💞

LAN XICHEN called LAN WANGJI at the wee hours.

"They are moving the container. Plan is to distract them into chasing you, while Wei Ying along with our agents will help rescue the victims. Finish it."

LAN WANGJI got up, dressed and went out to check

LAN WANGJI got up, dressed and went out to check. There were quite a few people there now, since it's dawn hours.... Mostly, people too drunk to go back home, lying here and there. And one or two entertainer pleasing a few customers remaining....He called WEI WUXIAN, told him of the plan and asked him to come immediately, while he proceeded towards the basement to investigate.

Suddenly, a girl from nowhere came in front and pushed LAN WANGJI on a chair. She sat on him and started rubbing herself on his Genitals, while doing seductive lap dance....... LAN WANGJI was shocked and confused at this sudden attack.... He just stared with furrowed brows...

"Are you only into pretty boys!!! Why not experiment a little with me, too!! I can be a bad kitten to daddy."

She said.

"I am sorry, Whattt?"

LAN WANGJI stammered. Just then he felt a chilling stare of someone on him.... he turned his head and BAM,  a Murderous & Furious WEI WUXIAN was standing there raining fire from eyes, glaring at them.

 he turned his head and BAM,  a Murderous & Furious WEI WUXIAN was standing there raining fire from eyes, glaring at them

"Not a right time honey."

WANGJI said and pushed the girl off as fast possible, making her fall on the ground. The girl looked up angrily but then her gaze fell on WEI WUXIAN. One glance at his Cold glaring eyes and she didn't even waited for someone's help. She got up herself in a haste and stumbled rushed away from LAN WANGJI, without even looking back once.

She was just entertaining WANGJI for money, since she heard he spent a lot the night before... But the look on WUXIAN'S eyes reminded her that her life was more precious than any money in the world and so she silently went away.