14 💕TORTURE💞

Blood, mature content, violence. If you are uneasy with these. Avoid reading this one. 🔞

"You always fought for your loved ones YING, why did we failed you? How come we didn't rescue you, search for you. We simply assumed that you were no more, while those devils tortured you."

WEI YING's STRUGGLE

WEI YING's STRUGGLE

He saw his father get shot & killed instantly and mother shot on foot. He dashed out and fought. Fought for his Momsy. Fought for his Popsy. But he was forced to stop while his mother was at gun point. Then suddenly something hit him and he lost his senses. His last thought was

"Momsy!!!!! I have to save momsy".

When he woke up, it was dark all around. He could feel excruciating pain in his arms and he understood, he was hanging by his arms. He could hear Sniffs, Panting and Barking of dogs. And an unknown fear seized him.

Though as a Trainee and Future Agent, he had to deal with dogs, but he always maintained safe distance. Field work required dogs, for investigating the crime scenes. They could do miracles. Everyone loved those huge ones, especially JIANG WANYIN but WEI YING always just did the essentials. He didn't like them much and only dealt with them when extremely necessary. Only a few knew about his this dislike and uneasiness towards dogs. The doctors that did regular Psychiatric Checkups on Trainees, LAN WANGJI, JIANG WANYIN and His Parents. He couldn't show off his weakness in Cloud Recessess, otherwise he would get a Demerit.

But at present, hanging like that in darkness hearing those Anxious and Angry Barks and Sniffs really made him nervous.

" Momsy, where wre you? Where am I? I am scared. Lan zhan, Jiang Cheng. Where is everyone? Popsy"

Then suddenly memories hit him like a blow. Tears started flowing from his eyes. Did this meant, his Momsy was gone too? Fear, Distress, Hurt, Anger made him Distraught. He was feeling weak,  he didn't ate or drunk anything for a long time. Suddenly, a door opened on a somewhat higher platform. And blinding lights were switched on. He closed his eyes, but it still hurt. When finally he opened them. He saw huge pack of wild dogs, probably hungry, pacing below him. And they were jumping and moving like predators waiting for their pray, HIM. He started struggling.

Suddenly he heard a voice,

"You realize that whatever that's holding you above them, if it breaks due to your struggles, you fall right between them to devour you. But then the situation isn't right for you to think straight. Is it? I want it just likewise. I want you to stop thinking, stop talking, stop knowing anyone. I want you as an obedient pet."